The Rabbit Joint

That's not what I meant at all... I mean I can't think of a situation that qualifies as animal abuse that's actually funny.

Like, having a cat follow a laser pointer dot is known to be funny, but it's not really abuse.
Burning a cat is clearly abuse, but it's not really funny.

welp finally got suspended after lazy ass mods finally stopped being lazy! anyway now im burnt out and dgaf on gp32x for about the next 4 or 5 months, by which point the pandora should be nearing release

Not sure how widespread this is, but I thought I'd give you all a heads up. Used copies of Fallout 3 GOTY have the same SKU at Gamespot/EB as the regular Fallout 3. I just picked up the GOTY version for CA$45, which is the same price as the regular one. Apparently that also means they throw all the discs in the same drawer behind the counter, so if you pick up a used copy of FO3:GOTY, make sure you have the right disc in the case before you leave. The guy at the till gave me the right one, but he had to rummage through a bit to find it.

Saved me $25, and now I got the game plus all the DLC for cheaper than I would have paid for all the DLC separately.

Working Saturdays sucks ass! aughh, get me outta here!!!!

360182_8531.jpg

I thought I wasn't geeky enough so I started learning programmers dvorak. I'm painfully slow and I check where the keys are all the time, but I do hate the finnish keyboard layout for anything besides writing words.

dear atomicthumbs,
reddit is a horrible site and you should be ashamed for going there

My laptop is hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttt. Literally. Ouch.

lulzfish said:
Yes. It's actually good, it tastes like vanilla ice cream. I think Nestle makes it.

I don't generally like soy stuff, but vanilla soy milk on any flavour of Mini-Wheats is pretty awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back