The Rabbit Joint

I've been using arch for a few months after years of debian use. Yeah, it's pretty sweet and I really like the rolling release style and generally being in the same version as upstream. Sidux is a decent solution for this as well, if you want to stay with debian. The community in arch is surprisingly big and active, reminds me almost of ubuntus forums. Now if I only could find out why my X setup broke, could be hardware or something new that I installed. :(

Username said:
Can I upgrade using a disc? I needed to burn a separate disk anyway.
I believe so, as the isos I linked to were the alternate install discs and are meant to upgrade from older distributions, among other things. You could also mount the iso instead of burning it and using up a cd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so mad when I found out I missed the $2.49 sale for TF2. I was even madder when I found out I missed the second sale for $2.50 by 7 minutes. I was pretty sure that they were going to do it again so I waited and refreshed the page every thirty minutes or so today. As soon as I saw it updated with a new sale, I ordered myself a copy (for $2.49 again). Not only do I feel amazing about my recent purchase, but I also feel strange because I can't even run the game on my computer.

I slept through most of Halloween and then played TF2.
Also, DST seems to have taken effect... maybe.

You'd think with all the "dumbing down" jokes of politics, the US would have killed DST ages ago, it's very inconvenient.

lulzfish said:
I slept through most of Halloween and then played TF2.
Also, DST seems to have taken effect... maybe.

You'd think with all the "dumbing down" jokes of politics, the US would have killed DST ages ago, it's very inconvenient.
whats your steamid kid ill fuckin rekk u

Javacat said:
So cute!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
Is this for real? The weirdest thing I've ever seen!
ohmy.gif

Username said:
arrrgh said:
It's not weird, it's animal abuse.
Animal abuse is (in 9 out of 10 cases) hilarious.

I'm having a hard time thinking of any cases where animal abuse was hilarious.
All I can think of is burning cats.
... or microwaving them.
And those aren't funny at all.

What kind of "abuse" are you talking about?

Back