The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
xnopasaranx said:
I sense this weird calmness and peace in the offtopic section since a couple of hours. I wonder why that is... Anyone else notice that there are less pointless remarks about physics lately?
I wrecked my car today.

pics

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Gonna get an early 21st Birthday present though :D
pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much to see outside, some minor scratching over a 3 phase paint job. Lots of under-carriage damage though. 97' Infiniti J30 is pricey to repair, so it's time to call it quits. :( I'll always love it.

Hoping to seal the deal on a 2007 G35 Infiniti in golden sand color. I'll post pics providing we can settle with the car salesman :D

Oh, and apparently this new Infiniti is a 9 phase paint job :eek: :eek: :blink:

xnopasaranx said:
I sense this weird calmness and peace in the offtopic section since a couple of hours. I wonder why that is... Anyone else notice that there are less pointless remarks about physics lately?
Well in case you did miss it, Sam got b&.

Anyway, how are you doing? How´s Life in Bochum?

It's nice! I got myself two lovely roommates and I am living the high life like usually :D You gotta visit me sometime for drinks and smokes. Lotsa nice bars, pretty ladies and all that ^^. Also finally doing something again... being at university is cool, eventhough the RUB is pretty ugly compared to other universities in Germany. And we are talking ugly as in "so much grey concrete you just wanna stab yourself in the eye with an icepick".

Yeah I noticed that sam got banned. I was trying to be subtle :D

lubidog said:
I'ved just finished the last Phoenix Wright, what do I do now...?
Err... you can go around the internet dissing that evil slag Dahlia (Whore)thorne.

The 4th is out at the start of 2008.

But isn't the new one in 3d?

Dahlia and Iris. And Jean Armstrong. Sexy.

Jean Armstrong is making me vomit. The 300 reference and the "1337aznprincess" stuff is amusing. Almost finished that case.

From wikipedia:

Phoenix Wright:

"The former protagonist of the series, he is no longer an attorney but instead plays piano and poker in a Russian restaurant called the Borscht Belt Club, in addition to owning a talent agency."

That sounds.......REALLY GAY.

Oh, and now you will no longer be able to say "man, that new phoenix wright game is awesome". You have to say "That new apollo justice game is awesome" or even "how about that new phoenix wright Ace Attorney game?"

Lame.

The DS is a weird thing, I imported one for a lot less when they were first released than what people are paying on eBay now.

tim0391 said:
:eek: there is an english version out now *acquires*
The Japanese PW games have an English translation built-in, pretty good one as well.

I got my DS for 60 pounds when I was on holiday in the UK a few years ago. :rolleyes:

i got mine got mine when it first came out for £130 with spiderman 2 and project rub took ages to find a place that was in stock at the time it was like the wii when it first came out.

Just came back from Win Tsun practice... Todays lesson: cover your balls at all cause <_< . My Sifu beat the crap out of me in sparring so bad and my groin hurts. I also have a headache because I took an elbow into the back of my neck. I will go and get drunk now...

Create your own Dizzy games

dizzy_small.gif
daisy_small.gif
denzil_small.gif
dylan_small.gif
grand_small.gif
dosy_small.gif

xnopasaranx said:
Just came back from Win Tsun practice... Todays lesson: cover your balls at all cause <_< . My Sifu beat the crap out of me in sparring so bad and my groin hurts. I also have a headache because I took an elbow into the back of my neck. I will go and get drunk now...
for a professional martial arts master guy thats a bitch move... i can imagine doing that in a life or death situation where your being mugged or something and need the guy on the ground quick but if hes a teacher then im sure he can do some more interesting combinations than just a cheapo nut shot.

I didn't position my legs right, so I didn't guard my groin correctly. Which I got to feel... I really need a cup.

Anyways... went to a party last night and got pretty drunk. I danced with this amazing girl! OMG! Pretty and intelligent, interested in the same stuff as I am, funny, really hot, she is from the same fricking city as I am! But she didn't give me her number at the end dammit! She just said: maybe we will meet again. Now that sucks. I don't even know what to think of that... wtf is that supposed to tell me? "Fuck off, I will give you my number over my dead body" or "Too quick... let's see if you are really interested and don't just want to get laid."???? ARGH!!! I am sure I will meet her again as we are studying at the same institute. Also she is involved in this drama festival that I will be going to tonight and hopefully she will be there at the aftershow party! Why is this always so complicated. You would think it gets easier with time... crap.

Back