The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
lol sexual innuendos
Yeah, everybody loves those. And there's more where that came from: Whenever I 'insert' my 'SD Card' into it's 'Slot' and thrust it inward, it feels like... apple-pie? Okay this is getting weird. Let's just stop now.

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
lol sexual innuendos
Yeah, everybody loves those. And there's more where that came from: Whenever I 'insert' my 'SD Card' into it's 'Slot' and thrust it inward, it feels like... apple-pie? Okay this is getting weird. Let's just stop now.

edit: nevermind, failed attempt at humor..

292683489.jpg

:blink:

LOL... I am sure being like pinkspider is a compliment of some sorts? I hope he was a cool guy. You know... drinking, getting into fistfights, smoking up, pulling girls, living life the hedonist way. That's what I do anyways.

Studying like mad for a linear algebra final sure is fun. I really enjoy the material, too bad everything interesting has to have a downside, in this case three hours of sitting in a dirty room chewing my nails out this time tomorrow :(

Anyone else dealing with finals right about now?

Alex. said:
Studying like mad for a linear algebra final sure is fun. I really enjoy the material, too bad everything interesting has to have a downside, in this case three hours of sitting in a dirty room chewing my nails out this time tomorrow :(

Anyone else dealing with finals right about now?
Yeah actually, I took my algebra final today. The old hag surprised us with a "because i spoil you rotten, i've make the test all multiple choice!"

That would be great. Except she was the worst teacher on the planet for the entire semester. Even multiple choice isn't gonna save me from the inevitable: a C to ruin my perfect GPA :(

Hah! Glad I am done with school... and glad that there are no exams in my first semester of studying drama at university. All I have to do is watch plays and performances and then write essays on that. Which can suck so much monkey arse at times that even I am surprised I still want to do this. Last weekend I saw a dadaistic performance of a couple of guys in wedding dresses with cowboy hats, wearing real octupi like beards. Seriously... what the fuck? You could smell that it was dead fish from back were I sat, that's how much it stank. I would have hated to be the actors. In one scene one of the actors was chasing another beating him on the head with a shovel, and they had switched their cowboy hats for biker helmets. I am not making this up... I bet I can find pictures of the performance if anyone actually cares. I got drunk after seeing that. It was the only way of avoiding brain death.

EDIT: Found a video on the festival page: http://www.festivalimpulse.de/produktionen-detail.php?id=20
It was so utterly weird.

monstertrucklive.jpeg

You're lucky you have no exams. Writing university-level essays isn't a walk in the park though, thank god I'm done with that at least :D

PS: You should have gotten drunk before :p

lol I know. I am overdue with a 3 page essay which should be a joke. Problem is: I have no idea what to write about. Anyone here familiar with post dramaturgical theatre and theatrical speech? didn't think so. Damnit.

xnopasaranx said:
Last weekend I saw a dadaistic performance of a couple of guys in wedding dresses with cowboy hats, wearing real octupi like beards.
Sonds more like a infestation of facehuggers. Or is it the common headcrab? I´m always surprised to what lengts people go to appear nonconformistic :D

Hehe... actually it wasn't that bad of a performance. It was supposed to be dadaistic and that's what it was: pretty much weird but interesting scenes without much of a sense. Just playful and strange... but yeah, everyone tries to be noconformistic... you should see a play by Rene Pollesch. Now those are just fucking crazy. It's so damn complicated it just beats you senseless... everything has a deeper meaning, lots of quotes from movies, philosophy, literature and current events. Everything mixed together, actors not even playing figures but actually changing roles as they go along. It's wild and I don't like it but because it's considered to be avantgarde everyone is like "OMFG I really liked the use of choral speech blabla suckup BS". For god's sake, the material is so complicated that a souffleur has to be on stage to follow and aid the actors because they are not able to remember their text. And they have some of the best actors cast for his plays.

Oh my god! Oh my god!!! GBAX IS SELLING NEW AND BOXED GP32 BLUs!!!!!!! GRAB THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

I just got myself one... this is awesome!

Back