The Rabbit Joint

I have to admit it's the first time I have been interested in a boxing match for years,
GO RICKY!

xnopasaranx: My good friend CHILLAX! if you got on well chances are things are good! just dont turn to mush next time you see her!

Thanks for the advice mate! I will try my very best :D Might see her tonight. I am already on the leave to the party.

yep will be staying up to watch ricky show mayweather how its done, mayweather is so up his own arse but i doubt anyone would tell him that :p

in other news i gave in today and bought a ipod classic 80 gigs £159 from currys it seems quite nice the only problem i have with it is having to piss about with itunes <_<

tim0391 said:
yep will be staying up to watch ricky show mayweather how its done, mayweather is so up his own arse but i doubt anyone would tell him that :p

in other news i gave in today and bought a ipod classic 80 gigs £159 from currys it seems quite nice the only problem i have with it is having to piss about with itunes <_<
Anapod Explorer ?.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
tim0391 said:

Anapod Explorer ?.

Trooper

thanks for that ive tried out other alturnitve software but they are as bad this is so much more easier an faster to use :)

xnopasaranx said:
Thanks for the advice mate! I will try my very best :D Might see her tonight. I am already on the leave to the party.
Can't wait for news!

And me too! Go Ricky! I can watch it on the internet! This site is great for expats!

xnoparasanx is the new pinkspider! :eek:

It's sad that I've been here long enough to remember him...

I won't be watching the fight, as I have to be up for work early in the morning :(

lubidog said:
He's still around on other boards...
Really? I miss him and his stories of woe :(

haha just watching the build up to the big fight he thinks hes a god or something
its incredible i hope for humor sake and for himself he gets mashed up real bad tonight

go on the hitman :D

yeah well motherfuck this nonsense, im so sick of mayweather winning because he's a safe pussy who keeps his distance and is afraid to combo anything he throws

I guess the only way I wont be disappointed anymore is for me to become a mayweather supporter ;)

maybe he'll fight cotto at some point and get his ass kicked finally

Dammit! She's got a boyfriend. That's why she didn't give me her number. Well at least I know that I am not a creep or something. God... I got pretty drunk afterwards. At some point, I don't even remember how late it was already, after I had another beer with some scottish guy from Glasgow and smoked a joint with some random other kid I don't even remember I went to hug the toilet. Aweful. Just aweful. Never... ever... eat pizza and maccaroni and then have 5 shots of vodka directly afterwards. Shit. Well at least I don't have a hangover.

Now excuse me while I go and have a look for my pants. I think they might be in the bathroom.

xnopasaranx said:
Dammit! She's got a boyfriend. That's why she didn't give me her number. Well at least I know that I am not a creep or something. God... I got pretty drunk afterwards. At some point, I don't even remember how late it was already, after I had another beer with some scottish guy from Glasgow and smoked a joint with some random other kid I don't even remember I went to hug the toilet. Aweful. Just aweful. Never... ever... eat pizza and maccaroni and then have 5 shots of vodka directly afterwards. Shit. Well at least I don't have a hangover.

Now excuse me while I go and have a look for my pants. I think they might be in the bathroom.
Sorry man :(

No worries. Found my pants and thus my tobacco so I was able to at least have a cigarette. I will find another girl. At least I know that I am still able to pull chicks even if they do have a boyfriend. Also, it's just a week after I ditched my girlfriend, so I am not really up for a new relationship I guess.

Good that I've got my gp2x. Someone to come home to. I even play with it in my bed. So there ya go. What do I need girls for anyways? :D

xnopasaranx said:
Good that I've got my gp2x. Someone to come home to. I even play with it in my bed. So there ya go. What do I need girls for anyways? :D
Them's wise words, my friend, wise words indeed.

However, I've lost my rechargables, so I have neither. :(

Back