The Rabbit Joint

Did anyone see this on the BBC?

_44242480_handheld.jpg

One pic in it reminded me of a photo i've seen on these boards before.

sam fisher said:
Everyone here loves a good mass debate. If you still don't see the hilarity yet then scream out the words "mass debate" at the top of your lungs...

My God, Sam is a tit!

Why wasn't he banned for that stupid know it all rant in in Badtoad's thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yonkaku said:
Why can't anyone type Robert W­inston?

;)
If you do he comes to your house and kidnaps you for research purposes, so i'd lock your doors and windows just to be safe. :lol:

lubidog said:
sam fisher said:
Everyone here loves a good mass debate. If you still don't see the hilarity yet then scream out the words "mass debate" at the top of your lungs...

My God, Sam is a tit!

Quoted for EXTREME EMPHASIS.

lubidog said:
sam fisher said:

My God, Sam is a tit!

Because Fluffy started it, she has even admitted that. She just thinks that I started the name calling. She misinterpreted magus's post.

But that is over now. Oh, and arguing isn't necessarily a "know it all rant", if you know what you are talking about. In that case I did.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Shut up Peter. You should just pay Wikipedia's sources for all the information you "borrow" without giving credit.
Ha, you only wish Wikipedia had that sort of correct and in depth information. Then you could learn it too :D The knowledge I have requires a decent education.

sam fisher said:
Ha, you only wish Wikipedia had that sort of correct and in depth information. Then you could learn it too :D The knowledge I have requires a decent education.
Peter I've told you before, you're only supposed to use this on your bike.

Back