The Rabbit Joint

I had a weird dream about midgets and dwarfs in a static caravan last night. We had to make the midget a toilet out of a children's sand bucket thing :blink:

lubidog said:
I bet the secret modding police have got my warn level pretty high at the moment, but sod them!
Actually you're wrong there, your warn level is on zero at the moment as I reduced it yesterday because the last warn increase was about a year a go.

You been a good boy, keep it up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
hahaha! first time in about a week I am looking into this thread and the penis-meister is back! I missed you dude... seriously.

Seconded. Welcome back!

HAH! I got taken at my university of choice! Woooooot! I will be studying drama and theatre studies in octobre! Damn... I will need to move to Bochum though but that should work for me... In your face, people with boring lives!

You may worship me now...

I moved to a new NHS dentist recently as I needed some fillings done and I couldn't afford to have them done privately (£128!!!!). I had my first checkup with them yesterday and I told them about the fillings I had been told I needed (groves in both wisdom teeth). She checked the teeth and said that they did need fillings. She then drilled straight into them without anesthetic and filled them in :blink:

I was well impressed: first check up and two fillings there and then. Only cost me £43 for it all. My old private dentist had wanted to do them separately and apart from the check up. The NHS pwns :ph34r:

Edit: Also, She said that my cleaning skillz were above average B) and the assistants were hoooooooot B) B)

Javacat said:
I moved to a new NHS dentist recently as I needed some fillings done and I couldn't afford to have them done privately (£128!!!!). I had my first checkup with them yesterday and I told them about the fillings I had been told I needed (groves in both wisdom teeth). She checked the teeth and said that they did need fillings. She then drilled straight into them without anesthetic and filled them in :blink:

I was well impressed: first check up and two fillings there and then. Only cost me £43 for it all. My old private dentist had wanted to do them separately and apart from the check up. The NHS pwns :ph34r:
Edit: Also, She said that my cleaning skillz were above average B) and the assistants were hoooooooot B) B)

lol, just like my one but the bitch gave me a mercury amalgram one without my consent! I wanted a composite white one! Bah, so now I have one side of my mouth with a horrible filling, and the other with a perfectly camoflaged composite one that is unintelligable from my normal teeth.

She also said that out of my two hurting teeth, one didn't need a filling, then next time we went when it hurt less she said it did need a filling. I have hyper sensitive teeth and the anaestetic doesn't seem to work on my teeth! Its fucking annoying, I just cannot stand the drill sound on my teeth lol.

sam fisher said:
[*snip*] ...then next time we went when it hurt less she said... [*snip*]
Hehehe, who is "we"? You and Mommy?

This one time I went to get my wisdom teeth pulled out and they gave me some pill for anesthetics. After like 30 minutes the doctor finally came and the narcotics almost stopped working. They gave me an additional one and I guess it must have accumulated and gosh I was one stoned patient.

xnopasaranx said:
sam fisher said:

This one time I went to get my wisdom teeth pulled out and they gave me some pill for anesthetics. After like 30 minutes the doctor finally came and the narcotics almost stopped working. They gave me an additional one and I guess it must have accumulated and gosh I was one stoned patient.

Me, my brother, my half brother, my half sister and my mum all go for a check up at once. We live in the middle of nowhere so its easier to go all at once, plus I can't drive and there is no train station in the town where my dentist is, as far as I know.

xnopasaranx said:
sam fisher said:

I'm 19 and I go to the dentist with my mother ;)

These people are shifty. They try to shove in an xray when it isn't needed and then charge you like 500 bucks more.

Anyway, I had my wisdoms (all 4) pulled at once in may of '06. They gave me some Tylenol 4 (codeine, FUCK YES!)

it was awesome basically. Oh and I got some vicodin to take home too!

I had a pretty good beer last night (and this morning) and I thought I'd share in case someone here gets the chance to try it. Mill St. Brewery Coffee Porter. I was looking for porters/stouts to try since I love Guinness so much and stumbled across this and it's really good, you can really taste the coffee in it and it mixes with the beer flavour perfectly. I don't know where you can find it though as this was the first time I've seen it. Since it's brewed in Toronto, Ontarians, Quebecois, and north-eastern and mid-western states will probably have the easiest time finding it but if you get a chance to grab a sixer, I'd recommend it.

I also picked up some Guinness in case I didn't like that other stuff and got a USB coffee cup warmer, so last night was a good night all around.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
xnopasaranx said:
sam fisher said:

I'm 19 and I go to the dentist with my mother ;)

These people are shifty. They try to shove in an xray when it isn't needed and then charge you like 500 bucks more.

Anyway, I had my wisdoms (all 4) pulled at once in may of '06. They gave me some Tylenol 4 (codeine, FUCK YES!)

it was awesome basically. Oh and I got some vicodin to take home too!

Did you role-play as house that night? ;)

Ravnos said:
I had a pretty good beer last night (and this morning) and I thought I'd share in case someone here gets the chance to try it. Mill St. Brewery Coffee Porter. I was looking for porters/stouts to try since I love Guinness so much and stumbled across this and it's really good, you can really taste the coffee in it and it mixes with the beer flavour perfectly. I don't know where you can find it though as this was the first time I've seen it. Since it's brewed in Toronto, Ontarians, Quebecois, and north-eastern and mid-western states will probably have the easiest time finding it but if you get a chance to grab a sixer, I'd recommend it.

I also picked up some Guinness in case I didn't like that other stuff and got a USB coffee cup warmer, so last night was a good night all around.
mmm... going to have to look for this when i head back home over the holidays. Thanks Ravnos! If you're ever out this way (Victoria) you're going to have to look up Phillips Brewing Co. and Hugo's Brew Pub. Definitely some of the best porters i've ever had. :)

Edit: upon further inspection, the only place on this island that has beer by Mill St is the one beside my house! It's the lager though... how's that?

prairiefire said:
Ravnos said:

mmm... going to have to look for this when i head back home over the holidays. Thanks Ravnos! If you're ever out this way (Victoria) you're going to have to look up Phillips Brewing Co. and Hugo's Brew Pub. Definitely some of the best porters i've ever had. :)

Edit: upon further inspection, the only place on this island that has beer by Mill St is the one beside my house! It's the lager though... how's that?

I couldn't tell you, I didn't even know Mill St. existed till yesterday. If it's half as good as their porter, though, it's probably worth checking out.

I'll keep an eye out for those beers around here, but it's tough to find porters in Alberta. This is lager country, though Big Rock sells some decent ales. Might have to wait until I get a chance to head over the mountains. :(

Back