The Rabbit Joint

Fishbong said:
Just some prick registering his nick after he has been unregistered. That was bound to happen.
owlmedley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos said:
Coffee rules almost as much as beer, and coffee-flavoured beer rules even more.
It seems you never got a taste of Tuborg, or Heineken. :blink:

Alex. said:
Ravnos said:
Coffee rules almost as much as beer, and coffee-flavoured beer rules even more.
It seems you never got a taste of Tuborg, or Heineken. :blink:

I haven't tried Tuborg but I think Heineken is awful. Of late I've been more into porters and stouts, lagers just seem too carbonated and don't have enough flavour.

Stupid screws for the stupid brackets not fitting in the stupid holes in the stupid rack for the stupid UPS :angry:

Dixons in my parents home town are selling the Archos Gmini 402 for 49 pounds!

It's a great machine, unbelievable price!

urg... I suddenly feel soooooooooooooo tired and as soon as I've finished work I'm off out again for a meeting that probably wont finish till past 9pm, after which time I'll finally be able to eat and drink beer <_<

At least tomorrow I'm not working, but instead going exploring an old army bomb shelter/observation post a friend has found B)

lubidog said:

what thats ridiculously cheap :eek: they retail at 150 to 200
i need a new mp3 player as well will find out if there has been a massive price drop on them

*hopes*

tim0391 said:
lubidog said:

i need a new mp3 player as well will find out if there has been a massive price drop on them

*hopes*

It is a great machine, the sound quality is better than my Ipod for sure. And I just like being in control of the file structure after a year of using an Ipod!!! If I was in the UK I would buy several of them!!

I was served by a n00b in one of those dodgy takeaways last night!!! They got my order right and everything, and they did it quite quickly. They forgot to charge me though :p

Also, went to see the observation point. Twas flooded a wee bit and I only had trainers on. They guy I was with was wearing wellies and went straight down. He was up again in about 30 seconds. Some tramps had been crapping all over inside it so it stunk and all the observation equipment had already been removed :(

Oh man, I just interviewed for a promotion to a different department at the company I'm at. So nervous, it's my shot at the "big leagues" and I hope I didn't blow it. :unsure:

lubidog said:
tim0391 said:
lubidog said:

*hopes*

It is a great machine, the sound quality is better than my Ipod for sure. And I just like being in control of the file structure after a year of using an Ipod!!! If I was in the UK I would buy several of them!!

i looked around on the net and i cant see a price reduction, i haven't heard anything bad about them perhaps they just over stocked or something.

just looked at the official site and the new one with a camera is out so i think they are trying to get rid of them.

Ravnos said:
Oh man, I just interviewed for a promotion to a different department at the company I'm at. So nervous, it's my shot at the "big leagues" and I hope I didn't blow it. :unsure:
Maybe it's too late, but good luck, man.

Back