The Rabbit Joint

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha! first time in about a week I am looking into this thread and the penis-meister is back! I missed you dude... seriously.

BTW: Terribly drunk.... just had 2 beer-bongs and it takes me a flipping aeon to write this post correctly... will report back when my alcohol blood level has decently increased... cheers mates!

Okay, I didn't get to write yesterday. Had two more beer-bong shots (or whatever it's called) and I went to sleep like an hour later. Holy moly... I've never done that before and it got me f.u.b.a.r.ed...

orlycamel.gif

lubidog said:
Hello all!

After the mass hysteria from our elders and betters (I mean the wonderful Mods here) I feel a thread is needed to get to the bottom of this hideous problem.

Yes, we need to root out Epicenter once and for all! This foul and vicious poster has been known to ruin countless threads with his dreadful and negative pointing out of various 'points'.

HE NEEDS TO BE FOUND!

So who is he? AS N? I think it could be DCGM. He is getting on my tits! Or Telcoou? Nova?

Let's find the bastard and close any threads in which he posts!
Oh, crap, they're on to me!

I bet the secret modding police have got my warn level pretty high at the moment, but sod them!

trooper said:
lubidog said:
I bet the secret modding police have got my warn level pretty high at the moment, but sod them!
It`s actually very very very etc low lubidog.

Trooper

Ha!! Lubidog is the teachers pet!

Javacat said:
trooper said:
lubidog said:
It`s actually very very very etc low lubidog.

Trooper

Ha!! Lubidog is the teachers pet!

Yeah seriously. If I mouthed off as much as lubi has, you'd better believe Hando would be prison raping me now.

Not to say Hando is into that! Really! I was only kidding!

*runs in fear*

Just gives me space...

And Hando prison raping me? Well, depends on how purty his mouth is...

Back