The Rabbit Joint

xnopasaranx said:
OMG! I just discovered robot chicken... most possibly the funniest show ever made. I wonder if it's been on TV in Germany... I love the internet.
Haha, it's ace, my favourite sketches are the Tooth Fairy one, the Grand Theft Nintendo one and the one with Skeletor and his buddies in the car. I almost pissed my pants watching those ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, new to me. And great! Gotta love them Americans! The guys that said they would be back cos accidents happen don't they!

Hey lubi. Long time no see!

I was reading this: The powerbook scam.

It's epic, though the author has aparently not been seen for a long time, all his sites have been taken down, ceased posting on SA forums, etc...

Spooky...

I HAVE PIE AND BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova said:
Hey lubi. Long time no see!

I was reading this: The powerbook scam.

It's epic, though the author has aparently not been seen for a long time, all his sites have been taken down, ceased posting on SA forums, etc...

Spooky...

Yeah, I obsessed with this last year. I was telling people about it in school, etc. I wonder if the dude is OK...

Hiya Nova, not been anywhere, just lurking with not much to say. Problems at the moment to deal with!

Fucking woman!!!

Anyway, that story was amazing until the end. Really worrying.....

FIRST TOMATOES OF THE SEASON!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0833.jpg

I'm starting to get very pissed off. There is a problem with the internet domains at work which is stopping our emails working and the only way our ISP will look into the problem is if I send them an email from the domain experiencing the problem :huh:

w00t, I've got 5 new subbed episodes of Death Note to watch! That's my afternoon sorted..

Javacat said:
w00t, I've got 5 new subbed episodes of Death Note to watch! That's my afternoon sorted..
Is it drawing toward the end? only I watched upto 20 somthing and it showed no sign of ending.

Nova said:
Girl maimed at 6 flags amusement park...

They interviewed some hick about it:

“When I got up there, the lady, she was just sitting there and she didn’t have no legs,” Smith said. “She didn’t have no legs at all."

Why is the Department of Agriculture in charge of theme park ride safety?

“Every park, one in a million maybe something happens,” park visitor Kenneth Lay said. “But I have no fear.”

I'm sleeping good tonight. :rolleyes:

I hope they reattached her legs and she's on her way with physiotherapy, she'll likely have fragile ankles for the rest of her life though. :( It's so revolting when incompetence (14 year old ride, how many times was it checked? I'm sure not too many, not this year anyway) impacts an innocent bystander's life in such a brutal manner... People should boycott that park, not buy season passes.

Back