The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Ravnos said:
Jackd said:
I can't stand Micheal Moore, he claims that the Cubans are not his enemy when there country was used as a platform to threaten the United States with weapons of mass destruction.
Yeah, used by the Russians. The Cold War ended close to two decades ago, time to get over it.

There's another thing about this country- we think everyone else has it in for us. This is mostly due to our asshole government, that brainwashes us into thinking this.

Like Moore brought up during the film, remember the whole "Freedom Fries" debacle? What a joke! It's no wonder we aren't respected as a nation. Not everyone is as bad as we think them to be.

I watched Bowling for Columbine the other day, and it is interesting, Moore returns to this idea of Americans being constantly niggled away by fear put forth in the media, like the "African-ized Wasp" thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Ravnos said:
Jackd said:
I can't stand Micheal Moore, he claims that the Cubans are not his enemy when there country was used as a platform to threaten the United States with weapons of mass destruction.
Yeah, used by the Russians. The Cold War ended close to two decades ago, time to get over it.

There's another thing about this country- we think everyone else has it in for us. This is mostly due to our asshole government, that brainwashes us into thinking this.

Like Moore brought up during the film, remember the whole "Freedom Fries" debacle? What a joke! It's no wonder we aren't respected as a nation. Not everyone is as bad as we think them to be.

I watched Bowling for Columbine the other day, and it is interesting, Moore returns to this idea of Americans being constantly niggled away by fear put forth in the media, like the "African-ized Wasp" thing.

I personally thought Fahrenheit 9/11 was the better documentary. I think I fell asleep during Bowling :unsure:

That's really quite weird, cos I fell asleep whilst watching Fahrenheit :blink: .

Spooky...

euro48k said:
hey guys ..do you watch movies @ home ?
fall asleep in a movie theatre is good? :blink:
I'm kinda paranoid to fall asleep in any public place tbh :unsure:

But yes, I rented Bowling when it was released on dvd. I saw Fahrenheit in the theater....twice :ph34r:

Alex. said:
Chronic headaches? That blows big time, I hope you'll get better soon. By the way, why would you be so stressed for? I surely hope not for studies alone.
A lot of random shit and I pushed myself too far with exercise. It didn't feel like too far, but whatever is causing my damn headache obviously thinks otherwise.

OMG OMG!!!

So I'm watching Xmen III, and the Juggernaut pops up and says those immortal words.

I very nearly pissed myself, I was SO not expecting that!

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!"

Nova said:
OMG OMG!!!

So I'm watching Xmen III, and the Juggernaut pops up and says those immortal words.

I very nearly pissed myself, I was SO not expecting that!
"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!"

Vinnie Jones with the phallic helmet.

I should be getting my final university results in (supposedly) 23 hours time. I feel terrible thinking about them and I don't know why.

*throws up on sam*

Ravnos said:
All in all, socialized health care is less efficient than private health care, but poor people and rich people get the same treatment and I think the trade-off there is worth it, personally.
Increase the size of the pie and everybody gets a bigger slice.

While it is true that 'everybody gets equal care', quite often that 'equal care' is nowhere near the required standard. The NHS regularly just says "no you can't have that cancer drug, because we couldn't afford to give it to everybody. You are too expensive to keep alive". If we are not even going to have universal healthcare then what exactly is the NHS for?

LHC said:
Ravnos said:
All in all, socialized health care is less efficient than private health care, but poor people and rich people get the same treatment and I think the trade-off there is worth it, personally.
Increase the size of the pie and everybody gets a bigger slice.

While it is true that 'everybody gets equal care', quite often that 'equal care' is nowhere near the required standard. The NHS regularly just says "no you can't have that cancer drug, because we couldn't afford to give it to everybody. You are too expensive to keep alive". If we are not even going to have universal healthcare then what exactly is the NHS for?

That's an excellent point. Out of curiosity, do you live outside the city, inside, or what? I'm trying to get a read on where the good comments come from and where the bad ones come from.

I live in a smallish town, 70,000 people. We have one hospital, but that information is pretty useless without knowledge of how big/efficient that hospital is. I'd say relatively poor, but I've only been to other/bigger/better hospitals as a kid.

mic2.jpg

kil2.jpg

wom2.jpg

J2.jpg

tort2.jpg

hand2.jpg

Oh yes!

Anyone remember this stuff?

Yeah, I remember those, it was when we were making GP32 ads, no?

Nova said:
Yeah, I remember those, it was when we were making GP32 ads, no?
:lol: :lol:

... and why are you still "banned" ? :p

As I recall they were in response to somebody being offended by something really benign. I made a few. One probably involved that well known lynching picture.

Back