The Rabbit Joint

I don't really hate him... in fact, I find him quite amusing. But his obsession with kittens gets really annoying after a while.

Anyone else enjoy giving flamebait and then giving stupid responses to the resulting flames, resulting in even more flames?

I just sniped a purchase on ebay, and it felt so fucking good.

I'm alive. Both a great day and a horrible one. My little girl was amazing. My mother in law was a disaster. Storming out of the church etc. My ex and I are now the best of friends, her friends wouldn't speak to me at all. I almost ruined it by asking her best friend if she still saw her ex lover, you know-the one you cheated on your husband with!

But my daughter and I had so much fun on the bouncy castle. Fuck the rest of them!

Why and how can life become so fucked up??????!!!!????

Sorry, airing my dirty linen here. Ignore me.

lubidog said:
I'm alive. Both a great day and a horrible one. My little girl was amazing. My mother in law was a disaster. Storming out of the church etc. My ex and I are now the best of friends, her friends wouldn't speak to me at all. I almost ruined it by asking her best friend if she still saw her ex lover, you know-the one you cheated on your husband with!

But my daughter and I had so much fun on the bouncy castle. Fuck the rest of them!

Why and how can life become so fucked up??????!!!!????

Sorry, airing my dirty linen here. Ignore me.
A wise man once said

Penis

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* Shikaku... what a fine lad that was. I miss him - sorta.

@Lubidog: It's now almost 2 o'clock at night. I will get drunk for ya now. I hate relationship stuff like that... My parents are about to legally divorce soon, after living apart from each other for over a year now and it sucks ass! They announced that when I turned 20. How is that for a birthday present, ey?
Good to hear that you get along well with your daughter. As you said, fuck the rest...

xnopasaranx said:
Well? What did you get?
Fleshlight :ph34r: .

Nah, just a memory stick, the old hand will have to do for now.

Nova said:
xnopasaranx said:
Well? What did you get?

lol! Nice...

Here is an idea for an interesting novelty item: A fleshlight combined with a thumdrive/usbstick. fuck & play! Well basically that would turn the fleshlight back into a flashlight I guess, with flashmemory and all that. Already thinking up crap like that and I am not even that drunk yet.

Nova said:
xnopasaranx said:
Well? What did you get?

It just came through the post and... and...

It's fake!!!!!

cryingchildmq0.jpg

Back