The Rabbit Joint

cheers chap's!

its not really fully sank in yet, but although i dont think it was a fair representation of the actual SWOS talent in the uk.

BUT
I am the UK swos champ!

This is my evening...

I am in Bremerhaven, Germany. I have to sing an open air concert tonight by the harbour for an audience of a few thousand people. We start at 21.00. We finish at midnight.

Then I have to drive straight away to Calais, catch a train there (the car tunnel, taking my car back to England) at 6.25-check-in 6.00. So I have six hours to get from North Germany to Calais.

Then I have to drive from Folkstone to Leicestershire to get to my daughters Christening at 9.30am Sunday Morning, where I will meet my Parents-in-Law for the first time since me and my wife split up. They will want to kill me!

If I miss the train I miss the Christening. I will be driving in my working clothes, i.e. my tail suit!

If I never post here again, I have either crashed my car and died, or my mother-in-law has killed me!

Leb wohl!

I've sat through this whole retarded Live Earth just to see Linkin Park, cos they didn't publish band times on the net, and now they are finally on, their 1 hour 40 show has so far been marred to the tune of 20 minutes due to technical difficulties.

Bah!

EDIT: Huzzah, problems solved!

I've just got back from pubbing/clubbing. There was a stupidly hot female bouncer at one of the pubs :p

Javacat said:
I've just got back from pubbing/clubbing. There was a stupidly hot female bouncer at one of the pubs :p
Shemale ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Javacat said:
I actually saw a bouncer tonight that was short and scrawny and I could have beat him up. He also had a choirboy haircut, which made him even less menacing than he already wasn't. He was the only bouncer for that venue too, which was the weird thing.

Bouncers, odd.

LHC said:
Javacat said:
I actually saw a bouncer tonight that was short and scrawny and I could have beat him up. He also had a choirboy haircut, which made him even less menacing than he already wasn't. He was the only bouncer for that venue too, which was the weird thing.

Bouncers, odd.

Short and scrawny is not one of the criteria that would let you judge if you could beat that bouncer up or not. Bouncers usually know a couple of tricks on the martial arts sector. Many of them do Kick-boxing, Judo or Win-Tsun, some even a combination. I've got a few friends who are working as boncers and club-security.

xnopasaranx said:
LHC said:
Javacat said:

Bouncers, odd.

Short and scrawny is not one of the criteria that would let you judge if you could beat that bouncer up or not. Bouncers usually know a couple of tricks on the martial arts sector. Many of them do Kick-boxing, Judo or Win-Tsun, some even a combination. I've got a few friends who are working as boncers and club-security.

Yeah, but this guy was a 16 year old choirboy, working on his own. I'm sure he could beat the shit out of me, but that's a given.

LHC said:
Javacat said:

Bouncers, odd.

He probably knows jeet kune do :p I know a 18 year old called Rob who can take practically anyone. He does tae kwon do though.

sam fisher said:
He probably knows jeet kune do :p I know a 18 year old called Rob who can take practically anyone. He does tae kwon do though.
Name dropper. ;)

God! I just had a look into that ol' "new seven world wonders" thread... I totally forgot what a douchebag loubear is. Where did that little fella go anyway? I remember him resurfacing a couple of weeks ago. That was fun.

*punches Loubear* Oh yes... I'ma makin' you ma wife, bitch!

Back