The Rabbit Joint

can someone provide me with a link to that infamous slipzone again please? Then I can relieve my mind of my mental crap somewhere else then here^^...

It's www.slipzone.com but Rico's fucked it up atm...

I'm seeing Deep Purple, supported by Styx (Hooray!) and Thin Lizzy (?) next week! Sheffield!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
sensible GP32 said:
has anyone played dead rising?

ive put in a solid two hours play and ive done hardly any of the missions and i feel like im getting nowhere.
I wanna buy it.

it's a great game just VERY hard..... i've had it since christmas but i've always put off playing it. im going to get some stones bitter in and a small amount of the special and just bloody beat it this weekend!

Also has anyone seen that new snickers advert with MR T... amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
nova, I believe your sig would be considered a "tripple threat" lol
:huh:

Lawl. I should get rid of one, but damnit I just love them all!

sensible GP32 said:
sensible GP32 said:
has anyone played dead rising?

ive put in a solid two hours play and ive done hardly any of the missions and i feel like im getting nowhere.
I wanna buy it.

it's a great game just VERY hard..... i've had it since christmas but i've always put off playing it. im going to get some stones bitter in and a small amount of the special and just bloody beat it this weekend!

Also has anyone seen that new snickers advert with MR T... amazing.

yep tis great

*finds on youtube*

found :D : link

lubidog said:
I'm seeing Deep Purple, supported by Styx (Hooray!) and Thin Lizzy (?) next week! Sheffield!
SHEFFFIELD!!!!

*wonders how many people off here are from or in Sheffield* :blink:

hey telco: I don't get it! wtf?

Anyways, I am awake for almost 19 hours straight now. Drinking lots of coffee and eating fruit-sugar drops. I feel dead inside... in about 7 hours my girlfriend is over and before that I have to appear in court, because I need to testify as a witness... I am sure they won't expect a zombified nerd on caffeine coming in there... I wonder if this might lower my credibility as a witness...

xnopasaranx said:
hey telco: I don't get it! wtf?

Anyways, I am awake for almost 19 hours straight now. Drinking lots of coffee and eating fruit-sugar drops. I feel dead inside... in about 7 hours my girlfriend is over and before that I have to appear in court, because I need to testify as a witness... I am sure they won't expect a zombified nerd on caffeine coming in there... I wonder if this might lower my credibility as a witness...
what'd you witness?

Back