The Rabbit Joint

oh god yes... what would I do for a pina colada now... or a decent mai thai. I think I'll go fetch a beer... brb.

Also: But I've seen everything.

"You've seen Star Trek: The Next Generation have you?"
"I haven't, no."
"Why your wife won't let you have it on, is it?"
"I'm not married."
"Oh, your girlfriend then?"
"I haven't got a girlfriend, I live alone."
"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you never watch Star Trek?"
"No."
Good lord."

lololol

god... now I went to get a beer. It's clausthaler alcohol free. If you ever come to Germany, never even think of drinking that terrible atrocity. I know we are known for good brews. So don't ruin your stereo-types with an abomination like that. I never though I would be so desperate.

I think only people who are either totally insane or mums would buy shit like that.
My mum bought the beer, she does not drink beer herself.... i rest my case.

xnopasaranx said:
lololol

god... now I went to get a beer. It's clausthaler alcohol free. If you ever come to Germany, never even think of drinking that terrible atrocity. I know we are known for good brews. So don't ruin your stereo-types with an abomination like that. I never though I would be so desperate.

I think only people who are either totally insane or mums would buy shit like that.
We have non-alcohol beer in the U.S.

I feel your pain :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but then again, I am NOT used to that kinda torture. And it's way too late to drink beer anyway. I should be drinking martini by now. Or some cheap booze. Depends on the occasion ;-)
But that... bah.

TelcoLou said:
xnopasaranx said:
lololol

We have non-alcohol beer in the U.S.

I feel your pain :lol:

O'drools :p

story.willie.nelson.ap.jpg

OMG! ZOMBIES ARE WALKING THE EARTH! RUN!!!!!!!

xnopasaranx said:
lololol

I can feel your pain, when i lived at home, my mum wanted to try someting new and bought a whole chest of Öttinger :( That chest lasted for about half a year... Haha, your mum probably didn´t even realize Clausthaler contains no alcohol :p
For me, its just Einbecker atm.

I sometimes drink Öttinger, it's alright but it's not really good. I am a big Becks fan though. My favourite beers are probably: Becks, Herrenhäuser and Lindener. That latter two are both local beers that are from Hannover.

I also like Guinness and Murphys, sometimes Heineken, Mahou (for the spanish ppl^^) and when I was over in Canada, we used to drink grasshoppers. So yeah, I could be an internationalist alcoholic.

I decided to watch the Manchester Milan game last night in a local Irish pub, wanted the big screen pub atmosphere etc. Sat at the bar with a bunch of 'hard' locals and started to drink my Becks (it's our local beer up here in the north!)

Then I noticed that these 'hard' men were all drinking shandy (Alster???)

Bunch of poofs!

Well, Alster is a good choice for the summer now, isn't it?

also:

IT IS NOT THIS!
lol... "Galaxy merger. Seperating! Arm spin?" I <3 engrish...

Saw Roger Waters from Pink Floyd performing original stuff + dark side of the moon yesterday.
Great stuff, definately the best live show I've been to. The flying pig, a real live prisma version of Dark Side of the Moon's cover, hallucinating clips...

sounds great... pink floyd is definetly one of the best bands that have ever been. I mean, my parents listened to that stuff when they were young, and I still think they are great^^

ding dong ding dong ding dong dananaphone...
it grows in bunches... i've got my hunches...

Draken said:
Saw Roger Waters from Pink Floyd performing original stuff + dark side of the moon yesterday.
Great stuff, definately the best live show I've been to. The flying pig, a real live prisma version of Dark Side of the Moon's cover, hallucinating clips...
So jealous.

Back