Ravnos said:
epitaph said:
pdmassive_thumb.jpg

Everyone has to take a stab at it, eh?
What game is that?

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
attention christians: fun is dangerous :ph34r: so take care of your kids. the might become... POSSESSED!

lol... i hate fundamentalists. In Germany some crazy christians once tried to forbid "Harry Potter" in a bunch of local libraries because they feared their children might become interested in the occult. well... I am sure aleister crowley is fucking rotating in his grave...

Were they Baptists? Are the Baptists here in Germany quite severe?

I know a couple of them and their kids aren't allowed to read Harry Potter. Sad...

Not sure if they were baptists. Might have been. The story happened quite a while ago... something like 1 1/2 years or something. It was in the newspaper back then. I think they were from the south so I would suppose they were catholic.

I GOT YOU BABE!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PS: If it prompts, it doesn't actually have anything adult in it as such.

Heh, I have the CD that's from. It's awesome. My mom almost made me throw it out when I bought it because of some of the song titles.

"Hey Beavis, remember the time we met Run DMC?"
"Yeah, heheheh, I took a dump on their bus."
"No, buttwipe, that was Anthrax!"

It was funny and it had some great tunes.

Ahhh, I'm finally cured of Vampirism. I thought it would be cool, but as the affliction progressed, I must say ... it sucked.

:p

TelcoLou said:
Ahhh, I'm finally cured of Vampirism. I thought it would be cool, but as the affliction progressed, I must say ... it sucked.

:p
BOOOOo gtfo

In other news, this pina colada is excellent with a splash of half/half. really creamy! :wub:

Back