The Rabbit Joint

sensible GP32 said:
... It's a rim-shot; "Ba-dum-bum-ching!", often following a really bad pun ...

Maybe too American? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou said:
sensible GP32 said:
meh i hated being a vampire.... its bloody rubbish.

rimshotoy4.gif

Worst. Gif. Ever.

:D

Someone mentioned Sky2k.net in another thread and I'm wondering if anyone knows if they're a reputable retailer. I noticed that they're Canadian so that's a good thing for me re: shipping and customs but I don't want to get screwed by anyone. Anyone have any experience with them?

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo whatever said he'd bought his flash card from that retailer, pm him about them.

Javacat said:
WITCH DOCTOR

I remember that... I'd only just finished getting over it...

What about this one... couldn't find the video for it though...

nickspoon said:
Nova said:
What about this one... couldn't find the video for it though...

Wheeeeee

Ah, I remember that now, it was shockingly poorly made...

Javacat: you had vista on your laptop for a while, did you know whether there is an option to turn off the touchpad while you are typing?

Nova said:
Javacat: you had vista on your laptop for a while, did you know whether there is an option to turn off the touchpad while you are typing?
I've still got it on :p

Not seen any way of turning the touchpad off though. You might be able to do it with the proper drivers, if not there's probably a program out there that can do it.

I know you could do it in accesiblility in the control panel in xp, but the cp is completely diferent in vhp.

LOL

edit: "It seemed to us that these cards had some sort of power," continued DiAnna Brannan. "Another nine-year-boy had stolen money from his mother's purse ($7.00) to buy more cards. When questioned, he confessed and said he had heard the devil urging him to do it. The family quickly gathered in prayer, then saw God's answer. Both the boy and his little sister burned their cards, warned their friends, and discovered the joy and freedom that only comes from following their Shepherd.

BWAHAHA

daclassicgamingmaster said:
LOL

edit: "It seemed to us that these cards had some sort of power," continued DiAnna Brannan. "Another nine-year-boy had stolen money from his mother's purse ($7.00) to buy more cards. When questioned, he confessed and said he had heard the devil urging him to do it. The family quickly gathered in prayer, then saw God's answer. Both the boy and his little sister burned their cards, warned their friends, and discovered the joy and freedom that only comes from following their Shepherd.

BWAHAHA

That is just so obsurd lol.

attention christians: fun is dangerous :ph34r: so take care of your kids. the might become... POSSESSED!

lol... i hate fundamentalists. In Germany some crazy christians once tried to forbid "Harry Potter" in a bunch of local libraries because they feared their children might become interested in the occult. well... I am sure aleister crowley is fucking rotating in his grave...

Back