The Rabbit Joint

Javacat said:
You are all jealous because I've spent all day talking to hot babes on the internet. B)
yeah....... right...

cybersex03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manhunt 2 on the Wii? Best news I've heard all week!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
sam fisher said:
Lol. I wonder how often fucked up shit like that happens?
Uh, all the time? <_<

Nova said:
Manhunt 2 on the Wii? Best news I've heard all week!
Indeed. About time they put the wiimote to good use.......aka brain bashing!

How long till its banned in the UK cos some sick kid trys to smash his mates head open with the wiimote? Could the wiimote be used as a puncture weapon :eek:

I had to drop all my Über-cool Dwarvin armor in the well behind the mage's guild in order to retrieve that friggin' Ring of Burden ... I hope it's still there after I complete the tasks needed to get that damn recommendation ... it sucks running around naked, save for a crappy steel helmet, boots and a sword :(

This new era of GP32X censorship has forced me to change my custom title :p

sensible GP32 said:
Lou it's all about ebony armor.
... um, thanks ... but really, I don't want to know ANYTHING about it .. I'm having a blast just wondering around figuring shit out on my own :)

It's truly the best videogame I've ever played .. my wife is equally impressed as a spectator/assistant explorer;

"Ooo, what's that spot over there?"

... we really need to get that LCD HDTV soon :lol:

sensible GP32 said:
meh ok, how far are you?

whatcha doing atm?
:lol:

Well, I ignored the main quest, once I got to Kvetch and saw that scary Oblivion gate :ph34r:

... so my 'main' side-quest has been to get recommendations from all the Mages guilds ..

... or course, there has been a dozen or so distractions along the way :lol:

Today, I had to get a ring of burden allegedly thrown down a well by a 'dumb' associate. I got it off his floating corpse, but first had to drop all my armor to be able to carry it ... now the shady Mage guy that gave me this task flipped out and went missing ... I need to see if he wrote that letter of recommendation, but alas ... I ran out of lockpicks :lol:

SO, I saved it in town .. he's naked, and pick-less :lol:

yep when i got to that first gate i shat it, and just went off searching,
i became very interested in the thiefs guild and diddnt go back to the main story for a long time!!!!

I love Stealing from a palace and then floggin the wares for hard currency.

not played it for a long ass time :( but i don't think a game has gripped me as much as that ever, and i dont really like rpg's normally.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Goddamn it, I really need to buy this game already :(
It's digital crack. I actually bought the PS3 just for this game .. OH! And we found out why it gives me motion sickness in first-person view;

Comparing it to Resistance:FOM, we noticed that Oblivion's camera whips around wayyyy to fast, while switching to 3rd-person view gives a nice, realistic smooth transition when moving the camera from one direction to the other .. Resistance has a more convincing 'hesitation' between switching camera directions ..

I hope that makes sense :p

Back