The Rabbit Joint

klikklak said:
Tomorrow is midsummers day, or the party starts then and last the weekend. I'm thinking about fishing, drinking beer, smoking hash and sitting next to a fire in the city at the squat. This is the main party over here with mayday and christmas being the other big ones.
Sounds awesome. Do you mind mailing me a fish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Done.

This just in, DoubleTwist is the worst music management program ever. I haven't been more frustrated putting music on a device since I had a Minidisc player.

Nova said:
Done.

This just in, DoubleTwist is the worst music management program ever. I haven't been more frustrated putting music on a device since I had a Minidisc player.

Have you tried...

Dragging the files on to the card?

Or even, a decent media player like WinAMP?

Bosbeetle said:
1245000735937.jpg

LOL

I'll keep a smile for the rest of the day. :D

Javacat said:
Goldeneye: Source pwnzezez.

It's pretty damn good. Know if it's Mac useable yet?

No idea. I guess it's worth a try :p

I'd try it on mine, but I'm still running Tiger and Steam doesn't like that :(

Crunchwrap said:
Sounds awesome. Do you mind mailing me a fish?

The hash actually did a bit of a number for me. I fell asleep at 17 or so and slept until midnight. :) But there's always tomorrow. Yeah, I'll slap the fish in an envelope on monday :p

Javacat said:
No idea. I guess it's worth a try :p

I'd try it on mine, but I'm still running Tiger and Steam doesn't like that :(
Tell me about it... I'm not sure what to upgrade to, though, will a somewhat higher OS be sluggish, you think?

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for ages, but I really want to find something meaningful. I've been looking into maybe something gaming related. Nothing blatantly geeky, but something that if you'd played the game, you'd know what it was. I've been considering these three:

11998276oj3.jpg

FoxHound_by_Qsec.jpg
(without the text)

or the tried and true

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Triforce_-logo-78F80B469E-seeklogo.com.gif

Or maybe nothing. I've hummed and harred about getting a tattoo for ages, so it probably won't happen.

EDIT: Zagg are bloody useless. They've still not shipped out my screen protector. Meanwhile I'm carrying it around in a gay pouch so it doesn't get scratched.

quote said:
If you get a tattoo, where would it be?

Fuck knows. Nowhere visible whilst wearing a short sleeved shirt I suppose is the most logical placement.

I actually did want a power symbol done in UV ink, I reckon that would be cool.

EDIT: Sigged the funniest fucking thing I've read all week.

grrrr.. I bought the Introversion pack on steam a couple of days ago and have been playing Uplink, but it's sooooooo buggy. It's a pitty as it's a cool game, but yeah.. BUGZ SUX! I hear there are some free clones out now (like Codelink v2) which are better, so will probably check them out. Need to play some Darwinia first though and maybe try to like DEFCON :p

klikklak said:
Here's a stupid question:

If I'd buy an eeebox with windows 7 home premium, could I not use it on that, but instead install it on a regular computer?
Well does it ship with windows preinstalled or on an oem disk?

Javacat said:
grrrr.. I bought the Introversion pack on steam a couple of days ago and have been playing Uplink, but it's sooooooo buggy. It's a pitty as it's a cool game, but yeah.. BUGZ SUX! I hear there are some free clones out now (like Codelink v2) which are better, so will probably check them out. Need to play some Darwinia first though and maybe try to like DEFCON :p

Bugs like what?

Back