The Rabbit Joint

Titcher said:
quote said:
Kay, who's got a quick fix? Google won't help me.
On facebook (on an event) when, under a wall post, I click on 'View all 31 comments' it just refreshes the page and jumps me back to the top of the page. I've tried 3 different browsers. This is really pissing me off.

Try pressing Ctrl-F5(refresh without cache) first, that might help.
Thanks, but still doesn't work. :)

WOOPA iOS 4.0 is out :D .

Edit: I was copying over my files again, and iTunes froze. Guess what item it got stuck on...
74189268.png

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sensible World of Soccer is only 400 points on XBLA right now. Debating whether it's worth grabbing at that price. It's not as good as the classics, but is it good enough to get at $5? That, I can't answer yet. Hmmmmm. Tough question, since Fitba was ok on indie games and is even cheaper.

This.

Puts a lot into perspective, don't you think?

Peter R said:
I posted in the comptetion topic that someone should run a GP32 only competition. Do enough people still have GP32s to actually warrant that?
It has been tried, it failed.

Peter R said:
I posted in the comptetion topic that someone should run a GP32 only competition. Do enough people still have GP32s to actually warrant that?
No chance.

Edit: Wtf 5 minute Ninja? Orkie you messer, you.

Goity said:
I cracked my gp32 screen cover :(

I need to get a new one cut!

I still have mine, but during a mod, I got superglue on the lightguide so I had to rip out the flu. It was originally Spray's gp32. Remember him?

Nova said:
Goity said:
I cracked my gp32 screen cover :(

I need to get a new one cut!

I still have mine, but during a mod, I got superglue on the lightguide so I had to rip out the flu. It was originally Spray's gp32. Remember him?

That I do young Nova.

Mine's a BLU. Ah, I do so fondly remember playing FF6 on it at 6fps.

Holy shit it's only just clicked that your avatar is Candice DeBéBé herself.
Or is it the other way round?

Back