The Rabbit Joint

quote said:
Thanks mali :) .
And Nova you beat me to it, I was about to make a plant one :p . I don't know what font you use for the title though.

OVs0SMoaFP.gif

Edit: For anyone who wants to make their own, go here and add 'http://openxile.co.uk/feed/' into the feed feild.
Edit2: Nova on your new ones the 'openXile' title is too low, it gets covered by 'feedsr.us'.

I do like that font!

Uhmm yeah I noticed, I just cant be arsed to mess around with 6 different images atm, lol. But the good news is that if you choose any of those sigs, when I update them, you won't need to update the sig, I can just update it remotely on feedsr.

Also, looks like I won't be getting a test iControlPad from Craig, he just skipped over the offer. It's a shame, cos the Wiz review still gets a load of hits per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Also, looks like I won't be getting a test iControlPad from Craig, he just skipped over the offer. It's a shame, cos the Wiz review still gets a load of hits per day.
Goddamn. Did you mention your Wiz review to him?
Also, did you actually try the gmail address on their website and give a more formal request? :)

Edit: Wtf I'm bored
wXXAhZyW6W.gif

lulzfish said:
Crunchwrap said:
I suppose you don't mind if I steal it as well? It would be nice if you offered a variety of colors, but whatever.

Also Chatroulette is basically Omegle except you can see the dicks (which you can now also do with Omegle).
Ah, I see that Omegle added a webcam option to copy Chatroulette's idea that was originally based on Omegle. Interesting.
I got the impression that they were owned and run by the same people. Chatroulette is kind of like the sister site of Omegle.

For now I'll take a purple sig but I'll probably make my own eventually (when I get around to it).

^ Nah, I think they're seperate.

Has anyone done Mephedrone? What do UK people think of the sudden scare?

quote said:

I figured that because they had the same font, colors, design, and tons of other similarities they must be related somehow, but maybe not.

I made my own openXile sig but I'm kinda pissed that I had to use Gimp to make it as Gimp pisses me off. Will add openXile logo when I get fireworks installed later on or something. Nova, what font did you use for the logo?

Crunchwrap said:
quote said:

I figured that because they had the same font, colors, design, and tons of other similarities they must be related somehow, but maybe not.
Maybe there was some CSS plagiarism.
Or maybe they use the same framework.

quote said:

There's always scares when the press realize the precious kiddywinks are trying something new. MKat is like any other drug, if you fuck around with it, you will die. If used in moderation, it produces a pretty reasonable high. Or so I hear from my housemate (not Charles)

Crunchwrap said:
I made my own openXile sig but I'm kinda pissed that I had to use Gimp to make it as Gimp pisses me off. Will add openXile logo when I get fireworks installed later on or something. Nova, what font did you use for the logo?

Here you go sugar pie.

(naw)mcx said:
Here's a UI idea I've been working on for the Pandora.

33yt661.png

Not finished yet, hate that bottom bar.
Clearly based off of the Zune UI :)

Any thoughts?

Looks good, but none of that is graphical, can be coded straight in like that. I don't envy the coder who has to add twitter/facebook/email etc cross functionality.

Nova said:
(naw)mcx said:
Here's a UI idea I've been working on for the Pandora.
img]http://i42.tinypic.com/33yt661.png[/img]
Not finished yet, hate that bottom bar.
Clearly based off of the Zune UI :)

Any thoughts?

Looks good, but none of that is graphical, can be coded straight in like that. I don't envy the coder who has to add twitter/facebook/email etc cross functionality.
Very BLACALiCE, I like.
Perhaps the functionality can be added via image mapping? If so, I'll probably get to work on something like this pretty soon...

Nova this is like the third time you've skipped over my question. Probably not intentional, but hey.

Did you contact Craig through the iControlpad gmail and give a formal unit request?

quote said:
Nova this is like the third time you've skipped over my question. Probably not intentional, but hey.

Did you contact Craig through the iControlpad gmail and give a formal unit request?

I didn't. First time because I forgot, but I figured he was bound to see my offer in the icp thread, so there was no point me reiterating it in a formal email. Also, if it's anything like the OP gmail, Jacqueline is probably monitoring it, not Craig.

I had an urge to buy something today, so I bought 4 books. I know at least 2 of them will completely over my head. That is all.

Finally fixed all the shit that I broke during my initial setup of Arch Linux and during my recent system upgrade. I've almost got the hang of Pacman.

So now I'm running Qt 4.6, KDE 4.4.1, and Arora 0.10.2, which are all fantastic except:
1. System Settings and KRunner have crashed a bit
2. The QListView in my music player looks weird in Qt 4.6, it underlines the text of selected items for some reason. Nvm, it appears to label the "last selected" or something. I don't know. It threw me off a little bit.
3. KDE went and copied the "Aero Snap" feature from Windows 7. Luckily, someone in IRC helped me disable it. It's "Desktop" in System Settings for some reason, instead of "Window Behavior". Idiots.

So now I don't have to use Windows, until I want to play TF2 again.

Edit: Was just filling out a job application that reminded me of GP32x: "you can wait patiently for a long time". Oh yes. I can wait for two whole months.

I'm cancelling. But I'm gonna do it a tad closer to iPad launch so I don't spend it ACCIDENTALLY beforehand.

And yes, I said iPad.

But I will be in on the second batch.

Nova said:
I'm cancelling. But I'm gonna do it a tad closer to iPad launch so I don't spend it ACCIDENTALLY beforehand.

And yes, I said iPad.

But I will be in on the second batch.
Have you seen the guided tours and the leaked screenshots? The iPad's looking more and more awesome with apps that actually suit its screen size.
I might be getting one too :).

Back