The Rabbit Joint

Crunchwrap said:
Just got my hands on some acid today, any tips/things I should keep in mind? Damn, where's PV when I need him...
Get your hands off, then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crunchwrap said:
Just got my hands on some acid today, any tips/things I should keep in mind? Damn, where's PV when I need him...
Poppers anyone?

x68000 said:
Crunchwrap said:
Poppers anyone?

They're impossibly lame.

mali said:
Crunchwrap said:
Is there a reason why? It took me forever to find some, but if it's that bad I could probably sell it to one of my retard friends for way too much money and buy shrooms instead.

@quote: Do you really need to ask?

Crunchwrap said:

If where you are is anything like here, it's probably not the real stuff anyway.

Assuming it is, be relaxed and in a good frame of mind beforehand, and have a sitter. Really, get a sitter, and a sober one at that :)

Multitouch touch pad on my EEE701 and this
that_warm_sky_feeling__by_GodlikeMcx.jpg

I've achieved enough today.

Crunchwrap said:
mali said:
Crunchwrap said:
Is there a reason why? It took me forever to find some, but if it's that bad I could probably sell it to one of my retard friends for way too much money and buy shrooms instead.

@quote: Do you really need to ask?

Jam the acid into you EYE!
No.... I ain't talking shit.... It kicks in faster and works better.... Don't ask, just do it.

(naw)mcx said:
Multitouch touch pad on my EEE701 and this
[MIND BLOWING PIC]
I've achieved enough today.
Wow that's impressive!

I don't understand how the multitouch pad helped? It is very cool btw.

How do I hook my Wii up to my monitor? I wanna get ready for the Cave Story release on monday :D.

Ah yes I've heard about them, but some videos on Youtube tell me they give a flickering / unreliable picture.
Edit: Ah, it won't display anything which isn't in 480p. Including WiiWare. God Damn.
Edit2: It seems my only option is an 'HD PRO' box, which is like £40. No way am I spending that. It looks like I'm gonna have to emulate Cave Story on Dolphin, which means downloading it.

Which means I've got to pirate Cave Story.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :(

ijustgroundupsomecoffeebeansanddrankthemtheyreamazinglystrongohmygod

Back