The Rabbit Joint

Crunchwrap said:
Additionally, has anyone else been following American news recently?
Nope.
Crunchwrap said:
Obama's and his comrades have successfully defeated the proletariat and now we must all bow down to his Communist Nazi Time Traveling regime.
Darn!

In other news, a school project has forced me to 'learn' PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, and the black magic AJAX. I have created a beautiful web application that none of you can see because it's behind a password and I probably don't have the right to distribute the application. Also, there's some SQL injection holes I haven't bothered to patch.

But it's really cool. There's all kinds of things that refresh without refreshing the whole page, and the HTML loads instantly while JavaScript makes background requests for the computationally heavy resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found this whole healthcare thing highly amusing, especially yesterday when loads of Americans were having a strop :lol:

quote said:
Yay, Cave Story WiiWare version full speed on PC.
Wii emulation has really come along :) .
Is there a difference between the WiiWare version and the PC version? Why not just download the PC version?

A load of new features, approved by Pixel of course :D.

Cave Story Wii Features:
- Standard definition and Wii-exclusive progressive (480p) graphics
- New character designs by creator, Daisuke Amaya
- Completely redrawn background and interface, exclusive to Wii
- Remastered music as well as the original soundtrack
- Mix-and-match new/old artwork and music!
- Five new play modes (including Sanctuary Time Attack and Boss Rush)
- Three-save files, as demanded by fans

Also widescreen, which rocks.

I need to steal my Wii back from my parents. This sounds cool.

Hey Quote, really pleased you're using an oX sig. However that one you're using is an old version and won't refresh with new news :p

Oops :/. I used the one Sony's using, so we should let him know too. So what do I do? Just copy the image URL from yours and embed it?

I've always liked the old orange black one, but I guess I will have to update after all... just as soon as I tweak the new one a little bit, will report it back sometime later...

Like a few weeks...

quote said:
Oops :/. I used the one Sony's using, so we should let him know too. So what do I do? Just copy the image URL from yours and embed it?

That is correct, sir.

Also this:

I suppose you don't mind if I steal it as well? It would be nice if you offered a variety of colors, but whatever.

Also Chatroulette is basically Omegle except you can see the dicks (which you can now also do with Omegle).

Crunchwrap said:
I suppose you don't mind if I steal it as well? It would be nice if you offered a variety of colors, but whatever.

Also Chatroulette is basically Omegle except you can see the dicks (which you can now also do with Omegle).
Ah, I see that Omegle added a webcam option to copy Chatroulette's idea that was originally based on Omegle. Interesting.

^ Click on 'Insert link' in the post editor menu.
Insert the url in the top row.
Insert the image url in the second row inside img tags.

Code:
[url="http://www.openxile.co.uk/][img]http://feedsr.us/images/generated/ZgbKCb3Led.gif[/img][/url]

Crunchwrap said:

I aim to please:

Thanks mali :) .
And Nova you beat me to it, I was about to make a plant one :p . I don't know what font you use for the title though.

OVs0SMoaFP.gif

Edit: For anyone who wants to make their own, go here and add 'http://openxile.co.uk/feed/' into the feed feild.
Edit2: Nova on your new ones the 'openXile' title is too low, it gets covered by 'feedsr.us'.

Back