The Rabbit Joint

Goity said:
Don't know what the April Fools joke is yet because the page won't load, but that Pandora Mascot had better be me...

I don't really know what that's about? Is that a joke?

Jourdy, clarify?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Goity said:
Don't know what the April Fools joke is yet because the page won't load, but that Pandora Mascot had better be me...

Jourdy, clarify?
If it was a joke I didn't laugh.

Crunchwrap said:
Nova said:
Goity said:

Jourdy, clarify?
Sorry if you don't get it, but haven't you heard of Edward Hill? I'd imagine he at one point in your life caused you nightmares.

This guy:

Jourdy288 said:
Crunchwrap said:
Nova said:
Goity said:

Jourdy, clarify?
Sorry if you don't get it, but haven't you heard of Edward Hill? I'd imagine he at one point in your life caused you nightmares.
OX doesn't really need 2 separate April Fool's jokes, but whatever it's not my site.

I'm not too sure what to say about it... It's just fun sci-fi stuff :p

Lots of running around, with monsters and aliens. It's not really that serious, but there's stuff in for kids and adults (ish). Worth a watch if you've not seen it before.

Nova said:
Happy earthquake...I mean easter.
That's odd, my friends were just in a big earthquake in southern Arizona...
Edit: I wasn't sure if we were thinking of the same earthquake as I hadn't seen anything in the news, but I think we were. Sigh.

(naw)mcx said:
If I had £1 for each depressed ginger telling me she is going to kill her self today, I'd have. £2.

What is it with troubled redheads, and me, I mean, jeez.

Gingers gravitate to their own kind ;)

Baw I wish I'd managed to get a Reading ticket :(

Yeah. I hear it's an Alienware laptop (made by Dell) and that the cheapest model is going to cost around $800.

Javacat said:
Yeah. I hear it's an Alienware laptop (made by Dell) and that the cheapest model is going to cost around $800.

I'd like to add that some might say it's somewhat "hot".

Back