The Rabbit Joint

+1 what Stuart and quote said. Also your sig is way too big, please fix soon. On a lower res screen it appears to be a failure clusterfuck.
Edit:
img.php?s=8&d=http%3A%2F%2F5z8.info%2Fsnufffilms_n7m2n_craigslistblowjob.png

I've taken enough complaints about my avatar; I'm not changing it for a long time!
Also, siggie fix't?

(naw)mcx said:
god damn it, i pick up my phone, it crashes, restart it, just to find it's a link to shadyurl.

and it's also in the image url.

Android <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, though I suppose I'm kind of late as it's already the day after for many of you, I hope you all had a nice night.

Crunchwrap said:
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, though I suppose I'm kind of late as it's already the day after for many of you, I hope you all had a nice night.
Yay! Same to you! (Although I'm definitely a day late :p). The night consisted of several Guinnesses, but no Guinness hats :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you guys have had the chance to try out Nvidia's 3D Vision yet. If there's a place where you can test it, run, don't walk. :) I bought mine beginning of february, played a bit promptly forgot my windows password and didn't feel like booting in to it. But I've been giving it a go again during this week, it's really quite amazing. The big thing was when I learnt to look 'inside' the picture, instead of focusing on the screen. That let me max the depth and made the thing really pop out. It's quite a bit like color vs. b/w might have been back in the day, so I've mostly lost my interest in gaming inside linux. Now if ATI comes out with a linux solution (nvidia "has no plans at the moment"), I'd swap in a heartbeat, but until then I'll keep my glorified console polluting my computer.

The glasses over glasses thing is ok, the nose bridge and the hinges do press on the head but while gaming you don't notice them. After several 6-8h runs I've got sore spots on my nose and behind the ears. :)

Back