The Rabbit Joint

'trooper' said:
'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
'trooper' said:
Oh dear, This community is doomed. :rolleyes:

Trooper
SUP TROOPA

long time no see

Hay!, Dcgm, Good to see ya, How`s it going ?.

Been living in the real world for the last couple of months. :rolleyes:

But i`m back :unsure:.

Not too sure whether i will be here in full force, As this community looks
like it could be going through a major (unnecessary) turning point. :blink:

Trooper

ahaha yeah, I left for a month and a half due to poisonedV and naw mcx acting like retards in off topic. But I'm back too. I smell the drama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hando's posted, so that's the end of that one then.

openXile is worthless, everyone is staying here.

The banners are quite nice though - you should consider using them and the name for something else. :D

Good point :p .

Is Chip to remain a mod? I've got a feeling not many people are going to respect him as much after the incident.

Guys i'm flattered about all the xile support but I've got loads of work to do atm. The forums arent done and i need to sort out a team of mods and news posters (unless i go with authorised posts)

Otherwise though, I'm really excited about it. If we can get the community behind this, it should be something really special

Have you seen Hando's post?

openXile no longer serves it's old purpose, if you're going to keep it running that's kl, but this community is staying put in the consoles department. And I thought Rico was in charge...

pandora said:

openXile no longer serves it's old purpose, if you're going to keep it running that's kl, but this community is staying put in the consoles department. And I thought Rico was in charge...

You don't seem to understand. OpenXile is not meant as a replacement for gp32x. That was never it's "purpose". When it's actually finished, you will see, but at the moment, like I said, it's not nearly done yet.

openXile is another place to be. If you don't like gp32x, here's an alternative. There will be a magazine and a slew of other goodies. If you don't want to check out a new place because this admin comes on and provides a placating post, I certainly don't mind. ;)

daclassicgamingmaster said:
openXile is another place to be. If you don't like gp32x, here's an alternative. There will be a magazine and a slew of other goodies. If you don't want to check out a new place because this admin comes on and provides a placating post, I certainly don't mind. ;)

+1

Nova said:
You don't seem to understand. OpenXile is not meant as a replacement for gp32x. That was never it's "purpose". When it's actually finished, you will see, but at the moment, like I said, it's not nearly done yet.
Rico said:
Nova runs openXile.
with hando's announcement, I don't really see the point.

Maybe you should make the idea clearer, Nova, others apart from me 'don't seem to understand'.

But hey, I look forward to whatever you're cooking up :).

'pandora' said:
'Nova' said:
'Rico' said:
Nova runs openXile.
with hando's announcement, I don't really see the point.

Maybe you should make the idea clearer, Nova, others apart from me 'don't seem to understand'.

But hey, I look forward to whatever you're cooking up :).
Well that's because when I teased you guys with a banner and some words, you tried to solve the mystery and judged my half-completed site :)

'pandora' said:

No one ever said he was in charge and it was never set up solely to replace GP32x. It existed a while back as GPXile...

'Rico' said:
Nova runs openXile.

I expressed an interest in helping out, but with hando's announcement, I don't really see the point.
It's not just Nova. It is a community project which is teh good thing about it. I think we currently have three admins? So that means that if one vanishes *cough*Hando*cough* then it doesn't destroy the universe.

lol, I hope that openxile will provide a useful service to the community rather than just being an alternative to gp32x because I can't see a lot of people supporting it then. A zine sounds like a nice idea though. Hopefully also to be released in binary so that you can read it on your gp32/2x/pandora/whatever and listen to mod music like the oldschool...

Back