The Rabbit Joint

'Nova' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
(naw)mcx posted on Apr 24 2009 at 07:17 PM said:
'Rico' said:
Maybe we should start a third forum that is neither GP32X nor OpenHandhelds.

As close to GP32X as possible, but reliable and stable.

I like this.

Second

You'll be happy to hear then that Rico's on board the openXile forum project.
LET ME IN MOFO!

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that still hasn't got it, Orange Box is going for £5.66 on Steam this weekend! INSANIA!

All of this seems stupid.
Edit: Also I think it's a magazine, not a forum.
Edit 2: Hmm, going back through the posts seems to tell a different story.

Need more info about it, I'm in 2 minds, is Openxile gonna be a place for the ego elitists? Or, is it going to be neutral, OPEN to all comers, all open platforms. Is it a replacement for this place or an alternative? What are your reasons for setting it up? If it's purpose is so you can just have your own little club, then I can't see my self finding it very useful. However, If it's intention is to be a location for discussion, and sharing info, without all the bullshit, egotistical, us vs them, bickering that's been going on here, then I'm in. I think you need a clear understanding of what you want out of it and discuss it openly here, otherwise a lot of people are going to become alienated. I still like like the idea of everyone being in one place, under one banner, whether that be here, openhandheld, openxile or somewhere else we shall see eh?!

At this rate, the entire community is going to split into warring factions and everyone is going to be left squandering for pesos. Except for those who stayed here, of course.
Edit: that's right, I just doubled the number of posts AND topics at openXile.

Username said:
At this rate, the entire community is going to split into warring factions and everyone is going to be left squandering for pesos. Except for those who stayed here, of course.
Edit: that's right, I just doubled the number of posts AND topics at openXile.

Indeed: Right now there's the people who decides to stay here, the ones who are moving over openhandhelds.org, and the ones moving to openXile. And well, the ones that are posting on multiple sites...
Am I missing any others?

Edit: BTW, Tried openXile but it's way too heavy for my connection so I don't think I'm moving there... yet.

I just want to point out that that kind of stuff isn't really funny and lmao and hilarious, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sarcastically making fun of people who type stupid lmao!!!!!!
yeah

'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
'trooper' said:
Oh dear, This community is doomed. :rolleyes:

Trooper
SUP TROOPA

long time no see

Hay!, Dcgm, Good to see ya, How`s it going ?.

Been living in the real world for the last couple of months. :rolleyes:

But i`m back :unsure:.

Not too sure whether i will be here in full force, As this community looks
like it could be going through a major (unnecessary) turning point. :blink:

Trooper

Back