The Rabbit Joint

PoisonedV said:
in light of swine flu ive been playing pandemic 2

This. Except I keep fucking up and either Cuba or Madagascar close their borders before I can infect them :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh. A webserver that I'm an admin for had an webattacker exploit on it. And it took me months to notice, I never run a virus scanner on my home machine, due to it being linux, and I didn't really know about webserver exploits so I figured peoples problems were just due to flaky windows installs or something.

And it really is my fault, I didn't have the password handy for awhile, so I didn't keep up to date on my wordpress installations and just let them sit as 2.3. Arrgh. I think I'll start a curse like a pirate day if this spoils mayday. (leftist political site)

Home sweet home.

On an another note Cool-er ebook reader seems nice. The price tag is only 225€ (200£/250$) and it has a button for landscape/horizontal modes. Why enthusiastic about a button? .. well, when I had a sony prs500, I had to go through 3 levels of menus to get to select that. It seriously dampens the fun of reading comics or pdf's.

I HAD SO MUCH CRAP I WANTED TO RANT ABOUT IN HERE OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. cba now though......

I've got 6 days left of being an intern and I can't wait for it and the school to end. TBH, I'm not sure if I fit inside capitalism anymore, or maybe my colleagues are idiots. This company was exactly what I hated about the dotcom boom, whining windows nerds with no backbone, semifascist prejudices and an elite idea of the world.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 15 2009 at 04:16 PM said:
The new red "X" is extremely offensive.
It's not offensive at all, like Pete said it's just an X. You can find something offensive in every logo on the planet if you so wished. Stop trying to bind it to something it is not.

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 15 2009 at 12:21 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 15 2009 at 04:16 PM said:
The new red "X" is extremely offensive.
It's not offensive at all, like Pete said it's just an X. You can find something offensive in every logo on the planet if you so wished. Stop trying to bind it to something it is not.
You obviously know what I'm referring to. That really says a lot for my argument.

Ja, she probably does.

If anything it's a bizarre choice. I liked the old logo better, it was a little more irregular and a lot more fun.

This was brought up on the other forum already.

It doesn't really look anything like an iron cross. It's only offensive if you're one of those sad, dull people that is desperately looking for reasons to be offended because you (mistakenly) think that your "righteous indignation" makes you interesting.

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 15 2009 at 07:43 PM said:
Peter R posted on May 15 2009 at 06:50 PM said:
I should be revising for an exam. Man, this is boring!
Pete get to those exams hun, or you won' be doing 2nd year.....
Not that it counts for anything :p

I for one am extremely offended. The lack of a period after the 'X' is a sure sign of this board's resentment of the jews, I mean look at it.

Back