The Rabbit Joint

Maybe we should start a third forum that is neither GP32X nor OpenHandhelds.

As close to GP32X as possible, but reliable and stable.

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 24 2009 at 07:17 PM said:
Rico said:

I like this.

Second

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY GUYS I'VE GOT AN IDEA LETS ALL START SPLITTING INTO MINOR COMPETING FACTIONS AND ALL GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES. I really would rather not move to openhandhelds :(, I like it here. But if there really is no hope for this board, then I guess it makes sense.

Username said:
HEY GUYS I'VE GOT AN IDEA LETS ALL START SPLITTING INTO MINOR COMPETING FACTIONS AND ALL GO TO DIFFERENT PLACES. I really would rather not move to openhandhelds :( , I like it here. But if there really is no hope for this board, then I guess it makes sense.

In the unlikely chance we get full admin rights to here. I'm not leaving, this place is home. :(

PoisonedV said:
(naw)mcx posted on Apr 24 2009 at 07:17 PM said:
Rico said:

I like this.

Second

You'll be happy to hear then that Rico's on board the openXile forum project.

It's one thing to post about a new forum, it's another to abuse your mod privileges to sticky it to the top and announce "We're moving!" without anyone's prior consent or approval.

I actually think Pandora should get its own set of forums, it's really quite distinct from the Wiz and GP2X right now.

^ completely agree.
Anyone up for making a 'We are staying' thread? Let's see if we can get that stikied...

pandora said:
^ completely agree.
Anyone up for making a 'We are staying' thread? Let's see if we can get that stikied...

No. Whining like babies doesn't do shit and no one cares. Taking initiative works, and that's what appears to be happening with openxile

'Rico' said:
It's one thing to post about a new forum, it's another to abuse your mod privileges to sticky it to the top and announce "We're moving!" without anyone's prior consent or approval.
What else do you expect from Chip? He has been a moron from the first day he reappeared on here.

PoisonedV said:
No. Whining like babies doesn't do shit and no one cares. Taking initiative works, and that's what appears to be happening with openxile

OK, seems Im missed out on the openXile biz, anyone care to explain it?
GP32X reborn?

pandora said:
PoisonedV said:

OK, seems Im missed out on the openXile biz, anyone care to explain it?
GP32X reborn?

First, sorry for being a bit harsh, I didn't realize I came out sounding like such a prick (I have no reserves about being a prick, only being a prick when it isn't called for is what I'm trying to impede)
anyway i guess its just an alternative forum that isnt run by the pandora team but also isnt neglected like gp32x is now

Thanks for the apology, we're all good :).

Sounds interesting, it seems Rico's sorting it out?

Edit: Oh dear....

forum.openpandora.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=836
looks like someone's tried to recreate the discussion cube...

Edit2: I'm thinking that openXile can solve all the problems with these boards as well (more leaniant mods etc.)

Edit3: 4000th reply!

Back