The Rabbit Joint

:(

I'm not really THAT bad with WoW :p Started playing it again a couple of days ago. Just annoying that they have taken the servers down at such a stupid time for maintenance :angry:

Javacat said:

I'm not really THAT bad with WoW :p Started playing it again a couple of days ago. Just annoying that they have taken the servers down at such a stupid time for maintenance :angry:

When, pray tell, is the correct time for maintenance?

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Javacat said:

When, pray tell, is the correct time for maintenance?

Whenever he is not playing of course!

Javacat said:
So why aren't you out partying? Waiting for WoW to come back on? :p

Zing!

Ravnos said:
Just got the job I interviewed for, I'm now the IT manager (in training) for a major Edmonton hotel. I feel like I have a concrete mixer in my stomach. :unsure:
Nice one. You'll be fine. You're in training. You have to worry when you get no training like me. I haven't had any training in my current IT Management position and I've been there for 8 years LOL. I just pick it up as I go along (thank god for the internet)

When it was on the news yesterday :eek:

I've not actually seen South Park in like.. 5 or 6 years so had no idea his character had been killed off.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Yeah, kinda random both isaac hayes and bernie mac dying out of nowhere.
Bah

:( :(

My parents always used to say these things come in threes. Over the years it has been surprising how often there have been three deaths in short succession. That also makes me sad as I wonder who is next. Hope the saying not true this time.

George Clooney on Death of Bernie Mac, “The World Just Got a Little Less Funny”.

There was just some guy outside our house tapping on the front window. Went outside and he was going on about something. Think he was seeing if anyone was in to go feefing <_<

Javacat said:
There was just some guy outside our house tapping on the front window. Went outside and he was going on about something. Think he was seeing if anyone was in to go feefing <_<
Doesn`t that count as suspicious behaviour ?.

It maybe a good idea (if not for you, But maybe others in your area) to notify the local police of such findings, And maybe a description of said person.

It may not warrant hero status, But it could prevent a possible break`in, Robbery.

Trooper

Back