The Rabbit Joint

Ravnos said:
Just got the job I interviewed for, I'm now the IT manager (in training) for a major Edmonton hotel. I feel like I have a concrete mixer in my stomach. :unsure:
Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos said:
Just got the job I interviewed for, I'm now the IT manager (in training) for a major Edmonton hotel. I feel like I have a concrete mixer in my stomach. :unsure:
Sounds classy, way to go! :) What will your job involve doing?

Javacat said:
PUT A DONK ON IT!

Seriously, that's genius. I'm going to buy a Peugeot with a stereo that has a higher weight/power ratio than the car.

I believe the young peope are calling it 'the monocle'
MONACLE2.GIF

What, what.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. :)

Alex. said:
Sounds classy, way to go! :) What will your job involve doing?
Pretty much everything computer-related, from managing the hotel's servers to infrastructure upgrades to tech support for staff and guests. It's my big opportunity to step up out of the menial crap I've done so far, and the people who held the position before me have all moved on to very good IT jobs elsewhere after cutting their teeth here. So I'm nervous as hell, but excited too.

Ravnos said:
Fantastic! Welcome to the wonderful world of sysadmin.

nickspoon said:
Ravnos said:
Fantastic! Welcome to the wonderful world of sysadmin.

Always considered it more of a cult, like a priest, they know all your secrets.

Peter R said:
Lurkio said:
Peter R said:
This place is an even bigger spam hole than when I left :blink:
I can't say that i've noticed. :)

spam.jpg

Is that Steven Seagal?

Orkie said:
This topic or GP32X in general? Or both? :)
Since the Pandora crew have been arriving on scene, both ;)

Looks to me like Roger Federererer.

OMG IT'S NOT FAIR! THEY'VE TAKEN THE EUROPEAN WORLD OF WARCRAFT SERVERS OFFLINE FOR 7 HOURS FOR MAINTENANCE!

I was in the middle of making monies so that I could buy all the things from the weapons masters. Only needed 12 more silver and I'd be able to use all the weapons :(

NOW WHAT CAN I DOOOOO!!!!!!

Javacat said:
OMG IT'S NOT FAIR! THEY'VE TAKEN THE EUROPEAN WORLD OF WARCRAFT SERVERS OFFLINE FOR 7 HOURS FOR MAINTENANCE!

I was in the middle of making monies so that I could buy all the things from the weapons masters. Only needed 12 more silver and I'd be able to use all the weapons :(

GO OUTSIDE!

Javacat said:

I'll sell you a life. It'll only cost ya £50 and delivery is instant.

Back