The Rabbit Joint

326918343.jpg

I drove the side of my car up the side of a fence and now me car has a huge sexeh white mess all the way down the side. Will it work like a go-faster stripe and turn mah crappy car into a super car?

Reversed my new mini convertible 2 weeks old into a shit bin wasn't best pleased wheel arch is fucked bumper is fucked alloy wheel is fucked and the side panel has a massive tear down the side of it.

happy days

il upload pics in a bit

Lurkio said:
Rico said:
aerosols?
I was going to put arseholes, but Squidge would most likely have deleted it like he did with the original wankers one.

I won't hear anything bad about Ms Perry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not enough controvercy on these boards of late. Clearly a job for NINJA TARD!

retard_ninja.jpg

Ravnos said:
Job interview on Wednesday. So nervous. :unsure:
On a similar note, I think I just got a job at toys r us (!).

Sure, it will probably suck. But I'm off to a university in January, so I could use some part time work that's only a mile or so from my house.

Good luck with the interview!

Sphinxter said:
The dragon stirs, last couple paragraphs about part of the lawsuit because they download and emulate might wonder where they'll strike next if successful with the R4

Fixed.

Oh man, my stomach is still in knots. Going to a job interview on zero sleep after a 14 hour night shift is not the dumbest thing I've ever done, but it's up there.

Just got the job I interviewed for, I'm now the IT manager (in training) for a major Edmonton hotel. I feel like I have a concrete mixer in my stomach. :unsure:

Back