The Rabbit Joint

If I see them creeping around again tonight I think I probably will report them. They'll probably have moved on by now to another neighbourhood and they hadn't actually done anything other than acting suspiciously.
Think he was a gypsy and they are always acting suspiciously <_<

Well I decided to check out this 4chan site that I keep hearing about.
I went onto the site, looked at one page, and promptly left.

PlopperZ said:
Well I decided to check out this 4chan site that I keep hearing about.
I went onto the site, looked at one page, and promptly left.

Ahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol
4chan is like the junkyard of the internet... lots of internet-memes have been created there over time. Tells you that people there have too much time on their hands.

Just watched Afro Samurai in HD on my computer and watched performance slow down to a crawl. Why again did I get a dual-core cpu?

xnopasaranx said:
lol
4chan is like the junkyard of the internet... lots of internet-memes have been created there over time. Tells you that people there have too much time on their hands.

Just watched Afro Samurai in HD on my computer and watched performance slow down to a crawl. Why again did I get a dual-core cpu?

Whats the spec?

The back box fell off my car today :( Now it sounds chavtastic B)

Actually.... I do quite like the noise. Can get a nice burbling noise when playing with the gears :D

Was planning on trading the car in on friday and finding something a bit bigger/better/more powerful although now I can't decide on whether to try and get the back box replaced first or to just take it to the dealer and sell it as is. Think I'll find out replacement tomorrow and go find out how much they'll give me for the car without on friday :p

Google pissed me off the day before yesterday :)

I downloaded Google Android SDK. Downloaded Eclipse. RTFM-ed a bit. Downloaded eclipse ADT plug-in. Tried to configure it, and plugin said that my SDK is outdated. I serfed to download page ... there was exacly the one SDK I used.
So they updated the downloadable SDK to 0.9_r1 only next day...

I went to test drive a car yesterday and I can't decide whether to get it or not. The car was a Volvo V40 2.0 S. I couldn't fault the car at all, other than being a lil boring (tis a Volvo :p). The dealer has offered me a very decent price for my Clio and the car would only end up costing me £1500 in cash, which includes an MOT and years worth of road tax.
The boringness of the car probably wasn't helped by me driving in quite high gears and it should be able to shift when I really want it to (since the backbox fell off me Clio I've been driving in higher gears cause it's quieter and apparently a bit more efficient).

I'm leaning towards getting it atm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz.....

Not getting it :p

Going to wait until I have enough money for something I'll really like. Got me eye on an Alfa Romeo ;)

I just bought a new laptop a few days ago to replace a broken one, 2 days after it arrived my old laptop that was broken has started working perfectly, in short i'm not best pleased. :angry:

Lurkio said:
I just bought a new laptop a few days ago to replace a broken one, 2 days after it arrived my old laptop that was broken has started working perfectly, in short i'm not best pleased. :angry:
The thing is, You have to be positive. Being pissed off has got to be better than being pissed on. :)

Trooper

trooper said:
The thing is, You have to be positive. Being pissed off has got to be better than being pissed on. :)

Trooper
Depends on what you're into. ;)

Though I have gained a larger hard drive for my PS3 in the process so that's a plus. :)

Back