The Pyra Puzzle

Yay!  I like this:

We now added key signing to our repository, tweaked the scripts a bit more and are now able to create working rootfs to our likings.

PS - I have an Omap devboard, and would love to help the OS effort .. is there a forum/list for it, or so?
Well if you find one let me know... I'm in the same boat.

I've just been playing with things on my own for the most part.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Travel distance of the small nub looks borderline unusable. Hopefully we can find another solution :p

The toy is beside the food in the bag, not embedded in it, so no one cares.  I can't find the exact wording anymore, it's buried somewhere in the Federal food, drug, and cosmetics act (which is ridiculously hard to search and I don't know why) and specifically mentioned non-food being embedded in food.  As long as the toy and the food are separate there's no problem, but encase the toy in the food and it's a problem.
Here's another criminal case of food with non-food kernel embedded. The offender is in custody and soon to be deported from US soil.

mVtlbSEvnAHu-RXQv8hfKGg.jpg

(almost-seriously: how do they sell fruit with non-edible kernels in US?)

(almost-seriously: how do they sell fruit with non-edible kernels in US?)
Probably because it just comes like that, it isn't manufactured. They aren't putting seeds into the fruit, that's just how it grows. The day they perfect the Kinder Surprise plant will be interesting.Or maybe it's in the wording, like you may not be able to digest them but the pits still technically classify as food so it's ok?

Or possibly even that such fruits are technically, within the letter of the law, illegal but no one is crazy enough to actually try and enforce it in those cases.

I'm no lawyer, I just remember the tl;dr;

I startet this discussion, whit my "Kinder Egg Toy Build Experienc" so i also can stopp it

#Jungs, jetzt ist gut, bitte kommt zum Thema zurück

Ich würde echt gerne wissen wie das mit dem Gehäuse ausgegangen ist, welches am Montag sollte fertig werden#

(This was German)

#Guys, please get back to topic, i would like to know how the Case are going, which should be estimatet on last Monday

(Das war Englich)

ED could post some quick renderings of the case. Or just some pics of it, loaded in Adobe 123D Design, looks good enough there for first impressions I'm sure.

Or we could keep talking about kinder eggs :p

Post something or we keep discussing chocolate encased toys, lol.

A chocolate pyra? Being German made it would most likely contain "praline"...ghastly stuff. Now "fraulein" I like...

it could work :p
Exactly like that.. Not an ACTUAL pyra made of chocolate. More like chocolates shaped like the Pyra! Or even bars with the logos on it... Yes i'm not thinking straight you b@£^&*ds are making me hungry and crave sweets. <_<

Or possibly even that such fruits are technically, within the letter of the law, illegal but no one is crazy enough to actually try and enforce it in those cases.
So plants can just do whatever they want?  I am pretty sure that is considered unacceptable.  We shall see how long that lasts.

I have a chocolate penguin that is obviously Tux with a bowtie.  Is it a problem to keep things like this around for years with no intention of consuming them?

While some would like candy coloured Pyras, or even a chocolate coloured option, I would prefer to stick with grey or black.  Maybe beige.  I don't think others would appreciate that as much as those of us who were around when that was a popular choice for computer cases.

Its forbidden to put toys in food..

but wats about guns in food ???

Guns arent toys, so it should be ok..

I still waiting for the Cases to be ready, so whyle whe waiting, whe can easely make offtopics,,

Inside of that picture are at least 3 major and 8 small rule infringements. If we keep it like that, the PCB could not be produced reliably, would get shortcircuits or similar issues.
Moving traces around could lead to other rule infringements - so this is quite a puzzle (high-level Sokoban, eh?)

Each issue needs about 5 - 30 minutes to solve, so it's possible, just takes a loooot of time.

And the more you solve, the more complicated it gets for the remaining ones... fun.
But how can he be sure that there is an existing solution?

Back