The Gigantic Star Trek thread

Today there's a new episode of picard, really liked the first one. Then I am a fan and not a harsh critic liked discovery as well. For now I think enterprise is the series I like least from the TV franchise. Cant get into the new kelvin timeline movies though.

Is so cool to see activity in the star trek universe timed after nemesis :)

Last edited:
Yes, it might be worth paying attention to rygd's posted link to the complete stardate ordering, but it bascially says between TOS and TNG to watch almost all of TOS before starting TNG, and I can imagine that might be hard to keep to. I must admit I watched much of TOS on late night repeats after getting in from the pub on a Friday night in the late 90s I think, not entirely sober.

My Plan to watch booth simultaneously is maybe not the best, so I saw the Episode where the Crew of the new Enterprise got this Virus (and the Female Doctor made something whit Data which isn’t ratet for under 16 ^^ ) bevor the same thing happened whit the Old Crew..

Yesterday i finally saw the whole episode and it was quite Entertaining, but also a bit Sad to see Mister Spock crying..

Slowly I understand why some people like this show

Whit best regards, Matthias

I loved the first episode.
But the second makes me afraid that the whole thing is drifting into the whole postapocalyptical betrayal / plottwist misery.

Also something i cant understand: They give out the Star Trek Picard Episodes one by one, mybe every week one, but the Witcher was one Session on one day.., so i watched the Series in about 4 Days or so..

Disco didn't really ever get anywhere that interested me, but I gotta say Picard is doing it for me. I dunno if its the fan service throwbacks or what, but I want more.

One thing i dont Understand: Kirk only needs 1 Sidekick : Mr. Spock, but Picard needs 2 Sidekicks : Data an Comander Ryker,
Also there is no Vulkanien in the new Crew, but a Klingone, why??

Back