The Communication Cube

B-ZaR, have you been watching Conan O'Brien? His show was available online to your country for the first time last week. He claims that he's huge there since he resembles your president (and purportedly helped out in her last election campaign?).

conan-finland-president.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes I have. Not the new show though, besides a few clips like the angry birds one. Funny guy, but I just haven't had the time :p

I honestly think that the new show is his best effort yet as he is unfettered by a lot of the requirements that NBC put upon him. I try to watch the opening monologue and the bits before the guests at least. I always catch them online. One of my favorite people, for certain. He never takes himself too seriously, but he's always seriously funny.

Checked my spam folder today...

<_<
panb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" and "Night Watch" tonight. I thought they both had amazing endings. The first for how quickly it tied up its loose ends (and whacked its characters) and the second for not ending how movies usually end.

I've seen Snatch, Rock 'n' Rolla, and Sherlock Holmes. Good stuff.

My high school health teacher said that fiber is like a good drama: it moves you!

istockphoto_10851284-bran-flakes-clipping-path.jpg

Something unrelated:

-The song wheel in Aquaria is in the Mixolydian mode.

Congrats man!

My mum said she'll buy me one at last! Unfortunately, it'll be on January 1, 2012. Not to be ungrateful, but I've kinda been waiting for about three years...

YAAAAAAAAY! I'd post that cheerleader gif, but I'm at work right now (I have to draw the line somewhere).

Congrats man!

My mum said she'll buy me one at last! Unfortunately, it'll be on January 1, 2012. Not to be ungrateful, but I've kinda been waiting for about three years...
But think about how mature the software will be by then!

Just had a fucking awesome LAN party, Pandora tomorrow, and to top it all off I just got an unconditional place in to University! This has been the best long weekend ever!

Congrats! Thinking back, the day I received a similar letter was one of my single most joyous moments.

Back