The Communication Cube

It has gotten to the point where I don't want to show it off, right in time for a local demoparty. Doubt I can get it fixed before 3rd of June :/

3rd of June! Impossible.

Maybe you if you let Ed or Craig know of your circumstances it could be done before June?...but then again you'd have to pay a lot for UPS shipping (lightning fast).

225716_214410728578459_137804856239047_796921_5008007_n.jpg

to be fair, the colors on the cartoon are photoshopped in, but still pretty damn hilarious

All good, I guess.

By the way, I'm the biggest SSFIV3DE spammer in the world!!! :D
thats quite true :| good Segat and E Honda spammers are the only ones that can piss me off and i have trouble with with the two characters i use :{ and you know its bad when he has to change his nick constantly so people dont quit as soon as they see the nick :|

Last edited by a moderator:
no youre not, the 3ds has some good games on the way.....on this long ass trailing way damnit

I'll just buy one again when Kid Icarus comes out or something. I don't know...I'm pretty content with just having Pandora at the moment...besides that...I'm getting a Tablet in Sep or Oct.

kb108.gif

That really was a Hitori Hanzo Katananatata...

Last edited by a moderator:
no youre not, the 3ds has some good games on the way.....on this long ass trailing way damnit

I've just been using mine to play some old DS stuff, I don't even play the 3DS games I own. I'm resigned to the fact that when I buy Nintendo systems these days, I'm probably only going to buy 1 game (usually also made by Nintendo) every ~6 months or so.

Midori means Green in Japanese.

Just saying.

My parents told me this would have been my first name had I been born with a vagina.

Back