The Communication Cube

My face: <3
Peony's face: :mad:

Hmm, forget what I said about Eta's path in the news thread, it changed again.

Now it will make landfall in Florida. Twice. First at the tip, and then up into the panhandle.

Well, assuming it doesn't change again. I think the forecast gets better the closer we get to it.

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
That's the first time the late show on youtube hasn't been geofenced to within an inch for me at least.

index.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
Last edited:
Are those stadiums full, or is that mostly cardboard cutouts or something? Motorsport in Europe has picked up, but depending on local rules sometimes they can run the races with partial fans seated or more recently no fans at all.

That one near death experience I linked is by someone who's actually still active on the NDE subreddit. They've been posting more things.

First, they say the Sun is a portal for God's love and that energy from the Sun is actually God's love nourishing us.
Next, they say that the Sun will be going through a cooling period over the next few decades, causing an ice age.

Guess God doesn't love us as much lately. :(

Edit: Here's a link to the thread for those interested.
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/jr6alf/conversations_with_dr_jeffrey_long_from_nderforg/

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like taking a very long camping vacation. But then again, I would find it hard to leave my electronics.

For anyone who's interested.

Back