The Communication Cube

Perhaps The Village of the Damned, which was based on The Midwich Cuckoos by John Wyndham. All the kids are blond with glowing eyes and can perform mind control and other stuff like that. But that's a black and white film, at least the version I've seen. Apparently John Carpenter remade that film (in colour) in 1995 but at least according to the movie poster, the kids in that have grey hair and brown eyes that glow red when they're active.

@levi That's it. I've never seen more than some fragments of it on TV and for some reason I thought, this is the thing called The Shining. Hey, they've even got Luke Skywalker in it.

Shining is that whit the young familie where the Father gets a Job at a Mysterious Hotel in the Mountains of Collorado, and the Joung Danny have this Telepathic Abilitys (The Shining), at the End, the Father gets Mad and wants to kill his familily, but at showdown, the Oven Explodes (in the Books),

In the Movie of Stanly Cubricks, the Father fries to dead in the Labyrinth..

Maybe because it would to Expensive to blow a whole Hotel just for a Movie..

Maybe it's because King is a hack who can't write a good ending, according to all I've heard, and Kubrick thought he could do a better job.

I'm not sure cost comes into it. Those fire and explosion effects are almost always done with miniatures, which are pricey, but cheaper than bricks and mortar. Meanwhile he did apparently flood a whole lift lobby with red food dye which must've cost a pretty penny.

I just thought about my self diagnosis from some months ago:
I can’t have a Autism, because I can Read my Books whyle my Parents look TV,
I can Read, Listen to Music and Showel Haribo in me, ^^
I don’t know..

The only book I can remember where the Ending wasn’t good was the Dark Tower,
The other King Books where pretty good..

ADHD people can hyperfocus on stuff they find interesting, like reading a book while others are watching TV perhaps. But in my experience, self diagnosis of any of this kind of thing is of strictly limited benefit, and shouldn't result in a positive diagnosis.

I wonder how many Turkeys are gotten eaten whyle the Peaple look TV to watch the President gives Freedom to these 2 Turkeys..

My Unkle also have Turkeys, anoying birds..

I wonder how many Turkeys are gotten eaten whyle the Peaple look TV to watch the President gives Freedom to these 2 Turkeys..
It's yet another symbol of human supremacy over the animal kingdom.
"I will let those two live, I am a merciful god, but always remember that all of your lives are in our hands!"

It's yet another symbol of human supremacy over the animal kingdom.
Superior in what? Being a source of misery and death? If I would beat some philanthropist (e.g. RMS or whoever you consider to have done many great things for humanity) to death, would that make me superior to him? Or would that just make me a bad person, like a cancer killing a good cell?

You're paying people to kill small animals for your dining pleasure. There's nothing noble about it. It's even bad for your health.

Superior in what? Being a source of misery and death? If I would beat some philanthropist (e.g. RMS or whoever you consider to have done many great things for humanity) to death, would that make me superior to him? Or would that just make me a bad person, like a cancer killing a good cell?

You're paying people to kill small animals for your dining pleasure. There's nothing noble about it. It's even bad for your health.
You do realize that I'm vegan, right?

Back