The Communication Cube

I still wonder why there isn't any double post prevention or a limited number of posts per page for every user... or why people just don't stop spamming without being forced to cut it out.

Because I don't want to stop.  Also, sometimes I double or triple post when I want people to see the new thing I posted (editing won't make a topic bold or add it to the new content list...plus it violates one of the rules that you see linked at the top of the page, not that that stops me if I am just following up on something I said with a minor update).
I've never seen you make a double post (two following posts with weeks/months in between don't count anyway and I haven't seen this either) and was rather talking about Strigoi and lately Sony again. ;)
(I can't seem to highlight the text I want to quote and get the quote option anymore to just quote a limited section of a post.)  I do it.  I try to avoid it, but it happens I think I may have done it a few times in the IPB4 upgrade thread today, sometimes minutes apart.  Before the upgrade, if you posted 2 times really quickly they would be combined automatically.  This happened to a few of my posts.

Nope! This time we're counting down (or up) to 1,000,000,000 :D

It would be counting up.  You can count up to a million and I will count down to your 10,000th (again).

I still wonder why there isn't any double post prevention or a limited number of posts per page for every user... or why people just don't stop spamming without being forced to cut it out.

Because I don't want to stop.  Also, sometimes I double or triple post when I want people to see the new thing I posted (editing won't make a topic bold or add it to the new content list...plus it violates one of the rules that you see linked at the top of the page, not that that stops me if I am just following up on something I said with a minor update).
I've never seen you make a double post (two following posts with weeks/months in between don't count anyway and I haven't seen this either) and was rather talking about Strigoi and lately Sony again. ;)
I'm more famous for doing 'the double post using 2 pages' trick.

On the old boards, I'd post the final post (maximum amount on a page), wait 10~20 mins and then post again, which would make it to the next page as the first post. Although, sometimes while I was waiting, someone would get in before me, lol.

On tuesday, someone began playing this Danish tune and I joined in after a while.
It's so beautiful that I should further look into Danish music, we play way too much Swedish at the moment although it's always nice with the three Säckpipas we have around.

Andet brudestykke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ey_tNIAmRU

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to @DaMummy
One more year and then you'll be in your dirty thirties :D

bti0rb0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remembered http://www.channel4.com/info/press/programme-information/world-of-weird is on TV tonight, I'm guessing it'll be a bit tame for me though.

These kind of shows are still sometimes fun to watch, but I think they are more to exploit/inform/educate, and not really for the people already knowledgeable of or involved with certain things.  I personally wouldn't want to be involved with such a show unless I was a blurry shadow and my voice was changed, and they didn't show anything around where I lived at the time of filming.

Back