The Communication Cube

It turns out that I have more watches than I thought I did, I thought I had 9 but I actually have 12. The majority are Casios, with the non Casio ones being an Armitron Griffy, a Skmei 1585, and a Vostok Komandirskie.
If you have several casios you might be interested in this toy. But I don't really know what I'd do with it...

Its like whit my Swiss Army Knive Collection ^^
For Iphone i think i will go all in: Pro or Pro Max, my Pockets are big enough, and if the New Iphone got a nice bright Screen that lets you quite easy read E-Books even outside i will have even more Space in my Pockets..

I thougt you had an E-Book-Reader? That'd be better out in the sun, energy-consumption-wise.

If you have several casios you might be interested in this toy.

Reminds me of https://watchy.sqfmi.com/

Also in other news. I had an F91w for a while but traded it for a W217h due to the much better light, the larger numbers were a bonus too.

My current favourite watch in the collection is my Armitron Griffy, I didn't know if I'd like it at first due to it being gold coloured but it's definitely grown on me.

I just did decide that i only Pocketcarry the E-Book Reader as an Extra Item, the Anbernic SP will get in my Backpack, im more likely read books than try to play something ..

So the new Iphone dont need to be able to play the Role as an E-Book Reader, maybe for Reading a few Magazines her and there on the Go, but i want the best available Camera, In Worst Case if i cant figure out how to Cut the Videos, i can also Upload Short Videos , and whit 5G even from On the Go ..

read books

qkKjrMZR.webp

Im back Pocketcarrying the Anbernic SP, i would not consume Adult Content in Puplic anyway, only maybe some Car Magazines, or Phsydo Sience Mags, Traktor Magazines, this stuff..
But well even though the Battery of the New Iphone might be much better, its still a different Display Tech than an E-Book Reader so i cant use it for 6 hours reading while im on a Train to Munich and have still 24 Hours Battery left..

But i will have this new Iphone anyway not this year, but it will be ready for next year October Trip to Paris..

Title: "UN health agency convening experts to determine if the mpox outbreak in Africa is a global emergency"
Quote: "The head of the World Health Organization said Wednesday he will convene an expert group to determine if the increasing spread of the mpox virus in Africa warrants being declared a global emergency."
Source: https://apnews.com/article/who-mpox-outbreak-experts-meeting-6fbd377ba1a9f3b2e344673978ff47c7

A few days old news but Ukraine now invaded Russia.
Title: "Ukraine says it is still advancing in Russia's Kursk region, hints at 'next steps'"
Quote: "Ukraine said on Tuesday its biggest cross-border assault of the war to date had taken control of 74 settlements in Russia's region of Kursk and was still advancing, making gains of one to three km in the last 24 hours.
Ukraine blindsided Moscow by pouring thousands of troops into the western Russian region of Kursk last week in a surprise operation that has given Ukraine its biggest battlefield gains since 2022 after months on the backfoot."
Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-kursk-incursion-we-dont-need-russian-land-2024-08-13/

Back