The Communication Cube

Not yet, although it’s a rumor, the new German Parlament would legalize cannabis..

I just played a bit around whit my old Apple Earphones, and the Pyra , and it’s work that good that I’m now carry them along whit the JBL Earphones..

Reactions: rSl
Not yet, although it’s a rumor, the new German Parlament would legalize cannabis..

I just played a bit around whit my old Apple Earphones, and the Pyra , and it’s work that good that I’m now carry them along whit the JBL Earphones..
Haha I was just teasing! xD

At the moment, im quite unshure: Should i use my free time to play Snowrunner, or should i watch the Lets Play from a Guy from my Region on this Game? , saturday and sunday are free, and after the next week, i have 2 Weeks Vacations i want to use for some stuff: Playing Snowrunner, Reading, make a bit order in my Rooms (after i got now Bluetooth in my Car, maybe i could sort my CDs back in there cases, ), Vaccum Clean my Car and change the Tires to Snowtires (i whish they where that effective as the Snowtires in Snowrunner, but on the other hand, i have 8 Wheelers in this Game, so its more work to change 8 Wheels than 4 Wheels..).. make some leg training, and maybe some more Videos ^^

Well, I'm going to leave for my Outer Banks vacation in about five hours, even though we don't check in at the beach house until 5 PM Saturday. We're staying at my older sister's place tonight, to make the trip a bit easier. I think maybe we'll also do some stuff in the northern part of the Outer Banks early tomorrow, before heading to our beach house in the southern part. The famous Kitty Hawk is actually north of where we get onto the Outer Banks, so it wouldn't be on our way to the beach house, which is why I think we might visit it before heading to the beach house.

Well because of Corona and because whe still dont have a new camper after whe sell our Camping Trailor last year whe are at home in my Vaccations,
.. the Unimog Camper is still a "Dream" but not this year..
When whe had our Camping Trailor, whe where just to French where i have my Place for the Bees, its not that far away, maybe 2 Hour Drive..
I can remember whe where in South French, (Camarque), in North French (Calais and whe went to Greath Britan whit the Hovercraft), in the Netherlands, and even in Bayovarian in Vacation when i was young.., maybe when whe get a new Camper, anywhay how its will look (Smaller Camping Trailor, Caravan Car, Unimog , or a Home Tend), i think it would be more likely that whe will make some journys..

i have 2 Weeks Vacations i want to use for some stuff

Some more ideas:

Gah, and just as I say that, a new disturbance is spotted in the Atlantic, just north of all the islands, headed straight this way. Only a 20% chance of becoming a tropical storm, but I’ve had more improbable things happen to me. Regardless of development, there should be rain during the second half of my Outer Banks vacation.

Interestingly, GNU LibreJS and JavaScript Restrictor (which is what the JShelter extension link takes you to) have the same warning message* on Firefox:
“This add-on is not actively monitored for security by Mozilla. Make sure you trust it before installing.”
Of course, they’re endorsed by the FSF so ability to trust them should be fairly high but still...

Also, the UX could be rather better!

*So does uMatrix, actually o_O

Oh man, I’m happy when more Peaple got a Pyra and I’m not the only one anymore who makes videos on a weekly basis, I have one viewer who ask the whole time for the next video.. „are whe there yet“ ? , it’s anying and I ditnt test watch my current uploaded video.. It’s not that great this time, I hope I have better ideas next weekend..

Interestingly, GNU LibreJS and JavaScript Restrictor (which is what the JShelter extension link takes you to) have the same warning message* on Firefox:
“This add-on is not actively monitored for security by Mozilla. Make sure you trust it before installing.”
Of course, they’re endorsed by the FSF so ability to trust them should be fairly high but still...

Also, the UX could be rather better!

*So does uMatrix, actually o_O
Yes, Firefox/Mozilla introduced that feature of reviewed extensions earlier this year as I recall. I've not yet found anything they've reviewed that I actually want to install, and for all of my currently installed extensions I simply have to trust the original author.

Matzesu, I currently have notification of your video and will be downloading it later to watch.

Back