The Communication Cube

Better hope no one attending has seen Dr. Sleep

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Hurricane Sam is now a thing. It is forecasted to become a major hurricane, but I think most models still have it missing the US, Larry-style.

Lets hope it will miss the places where peaple live..

I know Hurricans only from the Scorpions "Here i am, Rock you like a Huricane.. the Scorpions are a German Band, just like Furry in the Slaughterhouse, Powerwolf (they are from Saarbrücken, quite in the Saarland where im also live ^^ ), Die Ärzte, and Ramstein, our best Export Band ^^ , whe also have "the Spider Murphy Gang" which is a Bavarian Rock Band ^^

By the time most hurricanes get to europe they're mainly known as tropical storms, or big low pressure systems, or just big fronts. I think they're the same thing as tornados in the southern hemisphere. But they can still pack a punch, I think that storm that washed away half of northern germany the other month was a troipical storm originally.

Papa John's just said it will take about an hour for my order to arrive, because they only have one driver.

The first world problem, it burns!

So, my order did arrive in under an hour, so I tipped well.

Now I have a new first world problem: I just ate two medium pizzas and a nine piece brownie. Will I explode? Stay tuned!

so I tipped well.

So I see. :p

5376604227_8a52d38643.jpg

Hurricane Sam is up to Category 4, with no signs of weakening yet. All the models still have it missing the US though, but that depends in part on conditions next week that may or may not develop.

Back