The Communication Cube

But when sozialism dosnt mean democratic, why was it called then „German Democratic Republic „ where this just PR? ^^ (this was just sarcastic, I know about the one Party System they had as other Sozialist States as the old UDSSR, North Korea or China … )
Alf you read about the Idea of Karl Marx, it ditnt sound bad (for it’s time) , but they changed the system so it’s dit fit they’re needs..
dit Karl Marx want a Wall? Or a System like the STASI? Where the own citizens got spyed and are put in Jail?? Just for making Jokes about Erich Honecker? ..

The elections were rather theatrical in nature. The "correct" choice was pre-marked for you. If you wanted to give someone else your vote, you had to undo that. Other parties there were, but small enough to be not relevant. And I have absolutely no idea, if voting was effectively secret or not - I was too young to partake and haven't asked my elders about the exact procedure as they observed it when voting, yet.

Things like the Wall or Stasi you get, when your government is fashist (demanding that every single one falls in line) and/or paranoid.

Speaking of FB, apparently all FB-owned apps/sites have been down for a few hours now, including internal infrastructure so even a bunch of FB’s staff can’t work!

Speaking of FB, apparently all FB-owned apps/sites have been down for a few hours now, including internal infrastructure so even a bunch of FB’s staff can’t work!
Yeah, noticed that. Was trying to look up info on a restaurant here in the Outer Banks. Facebook is just dead.

apparently all FB-owned apps/sites have been down for a few hours now, including internal infrastructure so even a bunch of FB’s staff can’t work!

6f6.jpg

Deutschland 83 is fun and with a social message. Deutchland 85 is all message and no fun. and D87 is darkly fun. All in all it doesn't pay for the promise made in the first series, but the first series is still fun on it's own. I'd advise against spending time on the later series, but I know how difficult that is when you enjoyed the first and the rest are available.

I know, but I've had enough of worrying myself to death over things that I have no control over, so I read the news went meh and played some video games instead.

MB9wSBnk.png
I was thinking of putting on some popcorn :p

I dont think i will delete my Facebook Side: They spamed me whit commercials, so i spam thyre Server whit my Side, should they pay for its Server Fees, i wouldnd go back just to delete it..

Im sorry for miss on the Day of German United (03.10) but what dit whe on other years on this day? Its a free day in Germany, where the Kanzler speaks, and where Movies from this Topic are in TV, (Goodbye Lenin, etc ), at least i was on the Russia Map in Snowrunner on Sunday

I just donated $3 and a transaction fee of 35 cents to Wikipedia. Not just because fake encyclopedias are important, but because I give that site enough traffic. Plus, they begged.

Reactions: rSl
Might this be of use on the Pyra: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Zstd-Linux-5.16-Plans ? (And even the Pandora?)
With the Pyra running Debian, I reckon getting to 5.16 by just doing apt-get update/upgrade and distupgrade will take a good few years before that's the kernel in use. I'm not how the kernel team decides what will be a LTS kernel, and even on distributions that use the latest and greatest, we're still on 5.14, with 5.15 going through the final pre flight checks now.

Back