The Communication Cube

I saw a picture from Kabul Airport, where the Americans load up a whole Chinoc Helicopter in there Transport Plane, you know the "Banana"

And i want to update my Car today whit a FM Radio Transmitter which takes the Bluetooth Musik from my Phone, or something and puts it on a Free FM Chanel which will pick up from the Car Radio.., i know its not the best sounding system this way, but first its only for Car Use, and its the only way to bring some sort of audio out of my Radio when Germany will cut off the UKW Broadcast Service (Ultra Short Wave)..
Non plus ultra would be if this thing also gets an build in DAB+ Radio, but i think such a Stick would be too big as my 12 VOLT Port is on the left side of the Handbrake and there isnt much space..

I think I may have found the NDE I was looking for.

I left the restroom exclaiming "I am dying!" Yes! Finally!" "I am dying!...YES!"- I repeated several times in disbelief but in an ecstatic manner. I freaked my friend out, he thought he'd just killed me.

I am not suicidal and never have been, nor had I ever seen death as a good thing before. My brother died and it was a bad experience. Out of nowhere, a switch went off in my mind that allowed me to realize that death was a hidden secret and the greatest experience one gets to have in their life.

I would rather prefer to stay far away from death..
In fact: I see the world whit my Eyes, the World exists around me, so when i die the world will end for me , nothing..

I would rather prefer to stay far away from death..

But they have balloons. :cool:

oRg6p53C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
Out of nowhere, a switch went off in my mind that allowed me to realize that death was a hidden secret and the greatest experience one gets to have in their life.
Sounds like the kind of crazy that sorts itself out.
Rather sounds like brain couldn't stomache, whatever it was going through, and changed its model of the world. More like snapped than switched.

Yes, when you're seriously ill generally that's really painful as bits of your body try to protect themselves against whatever environment they're in. At least death is an end to that. But personally I'd rather avoid getting that ill for as long as possible, so I'd rather not die yet if that's all the same to you ;)

We were just wrestling officer, then our clothes happened to fall off that's all.
5lg8vh.jpg

I remember when you got those crappy deals of downloading 3 of these a week for 5 guilders (2.5 euro equivalent to 5 euro now) and once you fell for that deal, it was really hard to cancel your agreement.
Post automatically merged:

In fact: I see the world whit my Eyes, the World exists around me, so when i die the world will end for me , nothing..
Do you agree with: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsismus
?

Last edited:
@Djoga'Ro I was asking:

when i die, my world will end for me
when i die the world will end, for me

But since you were the one replying. What's your view on the world around us?

What's your view on the world around us?
My view isn't static. I move and reorient the world around me using my legs or my car so I can manipulate it physically at different points and angles, Then there seem to be automated processes made in my image - not exact copies, though. I influence them by expressing ideas. For that I make the surrounding gases vibrate or make text appear in front of them. But all that is so damn inefficient, I have a hard time believing that's a solipsist world. Maybe, if I'm not the solipsist, but then it's a stupid, dumb, or inapt solipsist.

Knowing how bad our creator is at creating things is one of the things that makes me think I might be the creator. It would also be a good explanation for why I’m JDTAY and not any of the other billions of beings here. I mean, outside of solipsism, the only explanation for being JDTAY that I have is that I’m everybody, which would include JDTAY. I don’t like the thought of being @Null though.

Knowing how bad our creator is at creating things is one of the things that makes me think I might be the creator. It would also be a good explanation for why I’m JDTAY and not any of the other billions of beings here. I mean, outside of solipsism, the only explanation for being JDTAY that I have is that I’m everybody, which would include JDTAY. I don’t like the thought of being @Null though.
Creation itself is beyond your realm of influence. Changing yourself is an alley permanently open.

It would also be a good explanation for why I’m JDTAY and not any of the other billions of beings here.
Your parents had some fun (I hope) and you haven't died since then. So, you are. Who you are is what became of the source material in the given social, physical, intellectual environment, plus some randomness maybe/probably.
Also, you are just one of the billions of beings. And yes, everybody is the most prominent being to themselves - or at least their own perspective is the most prominent to themselves (maybe there are exceptions in cases of severe psychological anomalies).

I went to the end of our property yesterday to see that they took away the High Power Overland Elektrik Lane Pole (or Tower), and to try out my OffRoad Walking Scills which are a bit rustet since my Accident.. , also took my Sun Stool on a different place, just in time bevor the wild vines would grow around it so i wouldnd reach it whitout a Machettie or something.. i was lying in the september sun a bit wrote a lot from my Book (Hannibal) and im now 3 Hours away from its end..
But i also tryd to reach the stair to the Unimog, but its unreachable for now sadly..

Back