The Communication Cube

wrote a lot from my Book (Hannibal) and im now 3 Hours away from its end..
I'm pretty sure you're reading Hannibal rather that writing it, because the former has already been done by Thomas Harris, but conceivably you could be writing it out again if you were practising your cursive writing perhaps.

inconceivable.gif

Well in my Version of Hannibal, he dont drove an Jaguar XFR but an Unimog, first i though about writing that whit the right tools, its quite easy to kill peaple but i would suggest a lawn mover is nothing an Hannibal Lector would use..
I should remember the Beatles when i dont know if its it wrote or read..
I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph

I lost a shoe that way. I was stepping on liquid rock, just with one foot and looking how the rock behaved like viscose goo. Fascinating stuff. Then, when going back downhill, all these little rocks were embedded on the sole and finally the rubber got lose and walking was not fun anymore.

Last edited:
Like our good old EvilDragon said once :
Killing isnt nice but it works
I dont know if i had the phantasie to write a thriller like the Hannibal Lector Novels, im not that spontanoisly and i dont have that much knowledge on the German Police System, i dont know what would be the "FBI" in Germany ?? Allthough whe had our Caniballs in Germany and also quite bad Killers, like Armin Meiwes, (not to mistake whit Armin Meiwald who mad the Child Show "Sendung mit der Maus"), the Guy from the "Golden Glove" who killed a lot of Womens in the 70thes around a Pup in Hamburg etc, but none of them whit the stile of a Hannibal Lector..

If Hannibal wouldnd be evil for his murder and cannibalism, he is much more evil because he eat foi gras, ;(

Speaking of Terminal:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Twitter’s recent changes means that it doesn’t seem possible to view the comments beneath a tweet without signing up for an account. I try to keep tabs on ED’s feed and comments beneath his latest posts in case an update first appears there (as it sometimes does). I can see that a new comment (7th) has appeared beneath his last post but I’m unable to read it.

Would someone who already has a Twitter account mind confirming here whether it’s just a comment by a member of the public enquiring about progress or whether it’s some fresh newsworthy comment?

@Phlyra The comment is three heart emojis.
I don't have a twitter account - never had, never will have. Using Fritter. It's on F-Droid.

Just read an NDE on Reddit about a person who realized that not only have they lived a thousand lives, but that it was actually a very small number of lives to have lived.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/piptfk/i_completely_left_my_body_and_felt_thousands_of/

Reincarnation makes sense to me, because if you only live one life, the probability that you are alive at any given moment is extremely low. That said, if a thousand is a low number of lives to have lived, it must include non-human lives, simultaneous lives, or other timeline lives, because modern humans haven’t been around that long. This NDE does hint at simultaneous lives, since they said they realized one of their best friends was also their abusive father.

Back