The Communication Cube

It's written as an infomercial, probably sponsored by (see brandname in link). But it has data tables, so that's good.
Only twice throughput speed as UFS2 (due to the 100% the bandwidth increase), but only 50% speed increase in random access (something does not add up). So good for ISO files (and 16GB RAW camera pictures), but no idea if they are noticeably faster for a Unix system. The Pyra has a large amount of RAM, so it's RAM speed that is more essential.
Also a bit worried about the powerdraw to be able to do this at full speed.
And the price. I rather wait half a second more than have to pay for expensive new tech.
Touché. Though they do mention power draw, indicating that it’s about 1W lower at max. draw than μSD? Was really hoping it would actually be a significant improvement as a drop in replacement for μSD but oh well lol. Here’s hoping for the next μSD standard update!

Guess I'm still stuck in Microsoft's trap.

images0-persgroep-net.jpg

Info: Red YouTube Super Chat messages cost a minimum of $100 each to send.

I think I'll stick to supporting Miku who has a pretty much endless selection of inexpensive merchandise + Peony who gets inexpensive gifts (whether she likes it or not).

Last edited:
Scientists have now experimentally verified that microwave radiation of 2.45 GHz (the same frequency as a typical microwave oven in the home) can directly alter the local atomic structure of ceramic oxides to generate non-equilibrium structures that are not formed when the materials are not exposed to radiation.

What a coincidence 4G:

and 4G LTE technology operated at additional frequency bands and spectrum around 600 MHz, 700 MHz, 1.7/2.1 GHz, 2.3 GHz, and 2.5 GHz.

So we can generate structures with 4G/microwave pulses/fields...

Crude do-it-at-home (but very very interesting):

So we can generate structures with 4G/microwave pulses/fields...
Yes, those videos show chains of ball bearings spontaneously forming to short out massive voltages, acting under the influence of the field generated between them. That's nothing like microwave pulses which are roughly what wifi and 4G are made of though, so please stop conflating the two.

Well, we finally got our first disturbance of the season in the Atlantic, though technically it’s subtropical. Up near Bermuda, 20% chance of cyclone formation through five days.

Right now over half of my state is abnormally dry, with about 12% in a moderate drought. My specific area isn’t affected, but I wonder how long that will last. Forecast calls for six days to reach the ninety degree Fahrenheit mark next week, with little chance of rain.

Back