The Communication Cube

I stopped believing in predictions about future technology as soon as 2010 came without hover boards and flying cars.
Please turn in your nerd card. https://backtothefuture.fandom.com/wiki/2015

It was a good year for hovering frogs (without board) and levitrons:

Plus, the future was altered. SkyNet used the hover technology to advance it's plans, so the timemachine was destroyed to halt it's spread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rSl
One plus one equals one. One divided by two equals one."
Mark 10:6-8 tell us about marriage: "And the two shall become one flesh': so that they are no more two, but one flesh"

or he was talking about perl

# One plus one
$ perl -E'say !!(1+1)'

# one DIVided by two:
$ perl -E'say(1//2)'

Nonsense. Maths is a pretty straightforward language with simple rules, the only difficulty comes in knowing when to apply those rules.
Yeah, I've never figured out what to do with i (squareroot of -1) and why we throw away the result as if it didn't mean anything. The multidimensional physics is in it's infancy (although we already can tangibly see things in our reality about that it seems to exist).

Last edited:
As far as i can remember, whe got hower boards, but these are quite booring as they dont hower, but a Plattform whit 2 Tires, and Segway Electronic..
images

I was thinking of Street Fighter 2010 though admittedly I did not know what was in that game anymore and did not want to bother looking it up. Either way it looked like the kind of 2010 that would have hover boards and flying cars.
Post automatically merged:

It was a good year for hovering frogs (without board) and levitrons:
Apparently that was 2000. That's even better! We not only reached the future, we flew past it and are now in the post-post-future.

A certain pizza chain forgot to include my soda with my order for the second time in a row. They really should hire drivers instead of using dashers.

When I place the IPhone via Tripod at hight of my shoulder, and control it whit my Watch, would this be some sort of third person view on the Pyra screen? Dit someone else made this??
Seems like this whole Video thing tends to be a quite interesting new hobby ^^

Not send from my Pyra, but my Pyra is also here whit me ^^

I'm trying not to go back into Discord until I work on my project some more. The problem is, I don't even know what my project is yet, just that it uses C++ and SDL2.

@undexsym wants me to do a visual novel, since they're popular, and I'm good at writing walls of text. I'm more in the mood for a life sim though, but that could get too complicated. I guess I'll just put a lot of skills in my visual novel as a compromise.

• Love
Been attacked in my sleep some more lately. The only thing they say that I can make out is, "I don't care!"

I'm kind of the opposite. I care about everyone, and it hurts.

Sorry @JDTAY, I don't understand. Have you dreamt an attack or did someone come to attack you ? Did they say that you don't care or that the attacker doesn't care? Does It hurt you that you care for everyone (or that you do and don't get the same back) or does it hurt someone that you care for everyone (because that someone thinks you should care more for him/her than others or someone thinks that there's people not deserving anyone or particullary you caring for them or something)?
I may not be able to help you anyway, but I guess if I could the first step would be understanding what you say.:(

It's all right, I don't need help. I took a shower, and I feel better.

But yeah, they're real people who visit me in my sleep, because I talk in my sleep.

@JDTAY Do these visits happen within the physiscal realm or on some spiritual level? How do the attack you? Do you get poked? Is invading your secure space the attack? Are they arguing with you?

Back