The Communication Cube

This wasnt that practical whit the DNS Error yesterday as i made a new Video and wantet it to post ^^
Its now on the German Part of the Board, on the Gameboy Thread ^^

One Thing was strange: I have 4 Amazon Basics Rechargeble Batterys, they worked in the Gameboy Color, and in the GBA Classic whit the AGS 101 Display Mod, but not on the DMG (the Old Gameboy), seems like i have to check this this weekend, whit fresh recharged AA Batteries, because it would be sad if this thing isnt working anymore, i mean, Gameboy Classics are indestructible, some survived even a bombing..

DNS woes apparently. But yeah, much the same effect unless you happen to have memorised the IP address.
That would explain the error messages I was getting then!

“FetchEvent.respondWith received an error: Error: TypeError: A server with the specified hostname could not be found.”

Reactions: rSl
This wasnt that practical whit the DNS Error yesterday as i made a new Video and wantet it to post ^^
Its now on the German Part of the Board, on the Gameboy Thread ^^

One Thing was strange: I have 4 Amazon Basics Rechargeble Batterys, they worked in the Gameboy Color, and in the GBA Classic whit the AGS 101 Display Mod, but not on the DMG (the Old Gameboy), seems like i have to check this this weekend, whit fresh recharged AA Batteries, because it would be sad if this thing isnt working anymore, i mean, Gameboy Classics are indestructible, some survived even a bombing..
NiMH batteries have a lower peak voltage than AA batteries. I've just checked a NiMH AAA battery (not AA, but it's what I had to hand) which was only actually rated as 1.2V while all alkaline batteries and previous batteries I've seen have claimed to be rated at 1.5V. In practice a brand new unused AA battery will be pumping out more or less 1.6V, while a freshly charged NiMH battey will be about 1.45V. If your circuit needs 1.5V to operate, a NiMH battery will never be able to operate it. More commonly, circuits need about 1.4V and will run for longer on alkaline AAs than they will on NiMH ones, even though NiMH will curve over 1.2 to 1.35V for a lot longer than your alkaline batteries would.

Anyone (particularly in the US and UK) noticed their VPN being throttled recently?

Tonight's adventure left me more confused than anything. The only thing I remember them saying is, "It's just a tool!" No idea what they were referring to. Hopefully not Pyra.

If this was a South Park episode, I'd know what those aliens were referring to.

Tonight's adventure left me more confused than anything. The only thing I remember them saying is, "It's just a tool!" No idea what they were referring to. Hopefully not Pyra.
If it was a dream I have no idea. If it was real life, nice that you still have that. If it was online, they probably meant you are just a tool. Was there any captcha involved ?

The only thing I remember this time is, "Stop closing your eyes!" Kinda hard to sleep that way.

On a more positive note, I had a dream where Sega said that if ED sold ten thousand Pyras, they would hire him to produce a new Sega console called the Segadrive. It might've just been a dream, but, um, it still couldn't hurt for all of us to buy ten thousand Pyras, could it?

The only thing I remember this time is, "Stop closing your eyes!" Kinda hard to sleep that way.

odselhxcsu511.png

Oh no, it's not that "Music-with-rocks-in" again, is it?
Tried to find what you're referring to on youtube, but couldn't. So, I don't know. There, Death plays a song he wrote for the deputies of the Watch.

Behold: https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Music_With_Rocks_In

If IMDB reviews are to be believed, this new series owes little more than a few names to Pratchett's work?
Sry, I couldn't say, since I'm not much of a reader (can't fast-read or what it's called in English). I liked the Sky1 movies a lot. This show now is not that silly or insightful. But at least the characters are quirky and thus far I'm entertained. But then again, no risk of ruining anything for me.

Back