The Communication Cube

I'll post about this here since imaginary problems go here and not in the Caring Corner.

I think the people who were after me are still after me. Their problem is that they hate me because they think I'm a Republican or something, even though I voted for Hillary and Biden. It occurred to me that it really isn't healthy for people to hate Republicans so much that they try to get revenge on people who aren't even Republican. This is why I skewed anarchist for a bit after Hillary lost, because democracy really warps people.

Yeah, sorry, I hate being so paranoid, but I guess there's no easy fix. I'll try to keep it to myself. I just really wish I had someone to talk to about it, because no-one in real life believes me, and I just get really scared sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

I'm especially scared because I told these people about how I didn't believe in violence, and they got mad at me for it. I'm not really ever sure what they'll do to me.

Aren't all of these people imaginary? As they said in the 1980s, I ain't afraid of no ghost!
That's what the cops and the psychs think, but trust me, they're real. It's my neighbor and his friends. They keep coming after me.

It sucks that it's so easy to take advantage of mentally disabled people, because no-one believes what they say. Makes me wonder how much abuse is going on out there. Probably quite a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
Oh okay, I thought you said this was an imaginary problem. Maybe real people but an imaginary problem? Well in either case, does it really matter if people you don't have to interact with don't like you? Or are they you neighbours inside the complex? If they can inject noise into your flat then I guess that's a problem.

I got a notice that my phone will stop working.
2G is going down in Netherlands the first of june :( Bye trusty Nokia. You will not work because the network broke, not the phone.

Librem nor Pyra have arrived, so it seems i'll have to hunt for a new phone (I have a second hand motorolla, which is old but useful, so I can switch, but it wont be voluntary)

Last edited:
Sandi, that one near death experiencer I follow, was saying that not only do Christians torment people, they act like victims when you resist their torment. It reminded me that my tormentors are Christian. Liberal, but Christian.

I believe in God myself, but I also believe that he saves everyone, which is in direct conflict with Christianity. It also pisses off my tormentors, I think.

My DNS went squiffy tonight for some reason, and about half the links I tried to click on failed to resolve for a couple of hours. The tech's going to have to be a lot more reliable than that before I implant it in me.

I was reading an NDE the other day, where a guy said he spoke with ancient philosophers about the meaning of life, and that although he wasn't allowed to keep everything, he did remember something interesting. Someone told him, "One plus one equals one. One divided by two equals one."

So, I guess in Heaven they simplified math, because it's easily one of the worst aspects of Earth. :p

Back